35

[ A few days later ]

Pietro had come to the city to visit Wanda, it was the first time the team met him too. He wasn't sure how long he was staying but Wanda needed him during these past few days so he decided to stay for a while. Steve and Bucky were both in your room sitting by you. Besides hunting down the witches they would spent the rest of their days beside you, day and night just hoping maybe they would be there when you open your eyes. Steve leaned back into his chair scratching his scruffy beard, he didn't have time to shave and make himself look good, he was too stressed to even think about it. Bucky's beard grew a little too.

Loki has been walking by and stopped when he looked over at you. Just when he was about to walk away Bucky called for him to come inside, he didn't even need to turn his head to see Loki standing there, he just knew. Loki walked inside the room placing his hands behind his back. It had been intense between the boys since that day you were in the medical room. Bucky turned his head to look at Loki. The boys always felt suspicious why Loki cared so much about you but they had their theories.

Bucky: "Did you sleep with her?"

Loki: "What?"

Bucky: "That's got to be the only explanation to your strange behaviour"

Loki scoffed.

Loki: "Don't be absurd"

Steve tilted his head in confusion.

Steve: "I didn't take you as the type of god to catch feelings after one intimate night"

Loki knew he couldn't get himself out of this one, the boys knew. It was predictable. They knew you too, but they weren't angry. They weren't jealous, they just wanted you to be awake. They took their time with you for granted, all the petty arguments about you sleeping around. They couldn't help it, they didn't like the idea of you sleeping with someone else who weren't them even though they knew they didn't own you, that you weren't theirs anymore. That's what was worst thing for them to take in.

Loki: "It doesn't matter what we done, she cares so deeply about the two of you she just never showed it. When you both disappeared, it nearly drove her over the edge. She cares, deep down she's in there and she loves you both. I just know it"

The boys stayed silent for a while before Steve spoke up.

Steve: "You were there for her and protected her when we couldn't, so thank you for that"

Their conversation instantly got interrupted by FRIDAY.

"Captain Rogers and Mr Barnes, Mr Stark would like you see you downstairs immediately, he claims it to be urgent."

The boys gave each other a quick and curious look before heading downstairs, Loki followed from behind, once they got downstairs everyone was standing around. Once they got closer Tony stepped to one side revealing a mystery male standing in the centre of the room. He was quite handsome, he had sharp features, green eyes and his black wavy hair was combed back. He wore black leather trousers, his purple shirt was split half way open exposing his muscular chest and he wore a long black cloak on top. When he smiled you couldn't tell if he was being devious or nice, he was mysterious.

Steve: "Who are you?"

The male walked towards Steve, he had to be prepared for what was coming.

Greg: "Greetings, my name is Grégoire but I prefer to be called Greg, I may or may not be Lucia's and Naomi's brother"

Tony: "I wouldn't if I was you-"