20 - Confrontations.

.
.
.
A/N: back to the present...
.
.
.

"Money? Are you kidding who sent you?"

A chubby guy stands tall glaring at me and Jay, who stand in his way. "Did the seniors send you two?" The guy glares at us both, arrogantly. I spot on his black shirt in small white letters the word, Jujitsu.

"We're here for something important." I stare back at chubby looking guy.

I look over to Jay as he slips his jacket off, revealing toned muscles. I force myself to focus and look away from Jay. He isnt bluffing.

"I guess you are determined, huh. Follow me... And lets find out who sent you." He glares over his shoulder. This might be longer than we planned.
.
.
.

3RD POV OMNISCIENT

In another part of the city, Gun was taking a call.

"So you want me to settle this when I get there this month?" Gun sighed.

"Yes... sorry!" The voice on the other side of the line apologized.

"Hm... Too bad. Im not the collector anymore." Gun smirked. The other person on the line stuttered, confused.

"What?! So what should we do??"

Gun sits back on his chair, relaxing. "Collecting is Goo's responsibility now. Gun smirks. "I will tell him."

"oh!....yes! Thank you!" The other line goes silent as Gun hangs up, scoffing.

"Whew...how annoying."

"Still...you look happy you don't collect now." Crystal's voice echoes through the quiet room.

Gun smiles smugly. "I'm happy for Goo having double work now."

"How nice is it that the President has me guarding you?" Gun says, leaning back. "Compared to collecting, helping you is nothing." Gun shrugs.

"Guarding? You mean observing! And you're not helping, when Yui called how come you didnt go? They said you didnt show up!" Crystal rants.

Gun looks down, shrugging again. "I did. It just wasnt something i needed to butt into."

"The opponent of Yui was also one of schools which bribe the collecting dept. And Yui was on your side so i couldnt take one side." Gun admits.

"You could've at least mediated!" Crystal goes on but Gun stops her.

"Yui had that guy on her side. The guy the President told me to keep an eye on. So really, i couldnt butt in." Gun finishes.

"Uhm...that guy..."

Crystal and Gun flinch when they turn around seeing DG set his drink down.

"Can i go see him...? I just became interested in him..."

"Well...go ahead." Gun shrugs. "Anyways your people decorated this place? I dont like it." Gun continues to make small talk with DG but all Crystal can do is glare at DG. He was up to something.

Back with Y/N, Jay and Logan began to fight. Jay blocked Logan's attacks using Systema. A martial art used to kill. Jay would quickly counterattack, strongly. Y/n watched as the two fought. She didnt want to get in just yet. Jay looked like he wanted to lay off some steam so Y/n let him.

"wow... Jay has gotten so much better throughout the years." Y/n thought.

"Ugh! He's totally blocking my tackle and grip! He's a tough nut..." Logan thought as he tried to think up a solution.