1 - Ready...?

.

.

.

Normal? Nope. Not me... I'm a 17 year old girl and i'm not considered normal. Well... don't consider myself normal, at least. Others think so. But i don't. Cause, depending on what I've heard... they call me gorgeous, talented, rich, 'out of this world' (damn, cringy). But what can i do about it? 

I hate it here. Seoul. Korea. The world. People are so unfair. So many that get out of control with the mere taste of a portion of power they gain. With that one portion, they get crazy. Someone's gotta put them in their place, though many don't expect it to be me.

I just don't belong. That's why i hate it... ( please don't get offended.)

A few hours ago I was in another part of Korea. Long story short, i got in trouble for fighting at school...too many times. 13 times. And those were only the times i got caught. I was let off the hook sometimes because either I wasn't the one that started the fight (but ended by me) or because my father bailed me out. 

My father. Rich. Handsome. Mysterious. Resourceful. Loving (depending on his mood). 

He has always been there for me and i hope he always is. Not only is he rich and shit... he's also the HNH chairman. With a tall height and wealthy attire he exhibits, the dark and squinted eyes he bears only adds to his cynical aura. He has a mauve hue to his stylized haircut and a full white beard that surrounds his lips and cover his cheekbones.

Many people say tell me that a authoritive aura hangs around him. Always asking if i'm ever frightened by him. No. I'm not. I even talk back to him in an argument while my sister doesn't. That's just how I am. I got from him and he knows it. 

And speaking of my sister. Crystal. She is way more polite than me and even though we were born only a few months apart she thinks that she can boss me around. Bitch, no. She's usually uses common sense to think twice before she talks back to me. I don't care if she's my sister. Sometimes i wonder if she doesn't care about me either.  ...But what can i do....? 

Shit... like hell i'm going to do something...

No. 

All i'm going to do is go to this school and lay low unless someone dares to contradict me or touch me. 

Let's do this... I'm ready.....!!

.

.

.

Or so i thought...

.

.

.

****Quick A/N guys :) Keep in mind this was the first FF i wrote, so it may sound BADLY written on these first chapters, but i PROMISE you, it gets better and so does the story. Or else i would have so many readers >< So please, stick around and tell me what you think about it in the comments. And even though i do know that its badly written at first (a bit blunt as well, not enough description) i'm not going to change anything. One, because i don't want my current, up-to-date readers to have to go back to the beginning and read it over again. Second, i don't want to get carried away and change too much in the story. Third, i think it really nice for me to go back to the beginning of my stories, read over them, and see how much my writing has improved. :) So i just want to ask again, stick around, please? :) *** 

***Current date note was written: 11/20/20***