EXTRA - GUN MEETS Y/N pt 2

Note that Korean schools are different than US schools, so i had to look it up and stuff to understand :/ But yeah, middle school apparently ends with 9th grade and high school obviously starts with 10th. Just know that it may seemed like a lot but they're age difference is actually not that much-  But anyways, everyone has their own opinions so yea- enjoy!

Little by little, each month they spent time together more, they both warmed up to each other, so yes, Y/n allowed Gun to be her bodyguard. Though...there were moments where she showed him she really didn't need protection.

Gun groaned as her felt his arm being twisted by the girl. She laughed.

"THIS ALL YOU GOT??"

Gun smirked, "Not even close."

He pivot his foot, twisting the girl's body to land on the floor next to him. She grunted as she hit the floor and in an instant, Gun was already on top of her, finishing the bout.

"Hmph, not bad." Gun smirked, seeing the girl's expression. She scoffs, "Whatever. I had you, don't deny it."

He shrugs. "I wasn't going to." 

Y/n stared at him for a second, smiling, he stared back, lost in thought, then out of no where she dug her knee into his gut, flipping him over, changing their positions. Gun's eye widen.

"Don't let you guard down." She smiled. Gun shook his head, smirking. "That was low."

"You say that like you haven't done it before." She says, stepping away from him, extending her hand towards him to help him up. He takes it, frowning.

"What do you mean?"

Y/n sighs. "The day you came up to me... i did recognize you. I had seen you before."

"You did?" 

Y/n hums. "Yeah. But, i just didn't want to admit to anything. I'm stubborn, just like my dad." She shrugs. Gun nods. 

They both sit down on the couch located in the training room, they had fought in. 

"Okay, so... Neither your father nor you have told me how old you really are. What grade are you in?" Gun asks, drinking from his water bottle. Y/n laughs. "You'll be surprised. And embarrassed."

"Try me." Gun said. Y/n shrugged, smirking. "Okay~ Suit yourself. …I'm in middle school."

Gun spits out his water, choking. "Y-YOU'RE WHAT-?!"

"I told you you'd be surprised." She said, patting his back. Heat rises up to his cheeks. "W-wait-wait, so what grade are you actually in??" 

"I'm 15 and i'm in 8th grade." Her shoulders slumped. Gun raised an eyebrow. "You're 15 and in 8th grade? Shouldn't you be in 9th already? At least?" He asked. 

"Yup. I'm supposed to be, but i've been homeschooled for a while now, and when my dad tried to put me back in school, they wouldn't accept me." 

"Why?" He asked. Y/n sighed. "Cause i've gotten in way too many fights." Y/n said, drinking water. 

"Fights, huh?" 

Y/n nodded, placing the water up to her lips again. Y/n hummed. "What about you?"

"You've read my resume, you should already know." Gun said. Y/n chuckled nervously. "I uh, actually just skimmed through it. I didn't read it completely because i wasn't interested in you at first." 

"At first? Does this mean you're interested in me NOW?" Gun said, raising an eyebrow. Y/n's cheeks burned. "S-shut up AND ANSWER THE QUESTION."