56 - Animal Cruelty.

.

.

.

Y/n and Johan barely part from the hug before breaking into a conversation, faces flushed with happiness.

"You look great, Johan! You got so tall." She said wirh a giggle. Johan chuckled, shyly. "Yeah, i guess i did." 

Johan hums, measuring Y/n with his hand. "Or did you just get shorter?" 

Y/n swatted his hand away, pouting. "Not funny!" 

Johan chuckles, then flinches, feeling his white dog nuzzle up to his leg.  "Oh right, sorry about what happened with the dogs. I should've tied him up." He says, apologizing to Daniel and Y/n.

"No no, it was me." Daniel says, waving him off. Y/n shrugs. "I guess i should've brought Kavik's leash..." She says, sheepishly. 

Johan's eyes widen slightly. "So that husky is... Your dog?" 

Y/n nods, smiling. "Yeah, he is." Johan smiles. "He's cute." 

Y/n calls after her dog and he comes running in seconds. "Hey buddy, stay here with Enu and..." 

"Eden." Johan says. 

"...and Eden, okay??" Y/n coos. Kavik barks and runs over to the other dogs, cheerfully as Daniel and Johan tie their dogs to a nearby tree. 

.

.

.

The three of them go off on a run around the entire park, making conversation with Johan. 

"So you two work out like this everyday?" Johan asks. Daniel stutters. "Me? Oh yeah!" 'Just not in this body.'

Y/n lets out a breath. "Not all the time. I used to though. If it wasn't for Daniel, i wouldn't even have gotten out of my house after school. I was so sleepy."

Johan chuckles. 

"Hey, you said you came all the way from Nowon to get your hair cut?" Daniel asked. 

"Yeah." Johan said, shyly. Y/n stared at his messy hair. Even though it looked like he really hadn't gotten a hair cut in a long time, Y/n liked how his brown hair swayed and bounced in the air. It was cute. 

Daniel muttered. "That's north river... Home of God Dog.." 

Y/n sees Johan's eyes widen. But Daniel doesn't sense Johan tense and continues to ask questions about the crew. 

"Do you know God Dog?" Daniel flinches. "I mean, of course you would know God Dog if you live there, right?!" 

Johan's coice falls below a whisper. "I've... Heard of them..." 

Daniel hums. "I heard they're really twisted guys. That its a den of criminals." Y/n's eyes are laced with worey when she sees Johan's face go dark. "Do you know anything about it??" Daniel asks again. 

Johan's face changes again. "Hey... How about we race as fast as we can?" Johan smiles. Y/n notices that he just wants to change the subject, so she smiles wide. 

"Eh, why not??" She laughs, glancing at both boys. "Ready??SET-GO!!"

.

.

.

The threw of them flopped onto the floor, tiredly, huffing heavily as they try to catch their breath. Y/n crosses her arms, pouting angrily. 

"That's not fair! How'd i lose... to BOTH of you?!?"

Johan and Daniel laugh as she lets out another tired huff and lays back in the grass. Johan looks over to Y/n as she speaks. "So you're here alone with Eden?" She asks.