48 - Second Year. Troubled Transfer.

.

.

.

As the bright sun shone down on the school, a light, cool breeze blew past, lifting Y/n's black hair that the girl had let grow out a bit longer than last year. 

"Zack!!" Y/n yelled out towards the boxer that walked not too far from the school entrance. Zack smiled wide as he hugged the girl. "Hey. Feel like i haven't seen you in forever." 

"Yeah, me too." Y/n laughed. 

Today was their first day as sophomores. The spring air was fresh and the sun was shining down brightly on Y/n's face as she walked through the school gates. 

As Zack and Y/n past a group of girls. They heard them swooning and talking, flustered, among each other. The two looked back to see the bright face of their classmate, Daniel. Giddy girls surrounded him, trying to get at least one conversation going. 

Y/n shook her head, smiling. She then caught a glimpse of a familiar purple headed guy. She waved, meeting Eli's eyes. His own, light up in happiness, seeing the girl. He walks over to her, dodging many of his other admirers. 

"Y/n! Hi." He smiles. Y/n tilts her head. "We're sophomores now, but i don't feel all that different." Y/n giggles. Eli admires her face, smiling down at her, warmly. 'Well, you're wrong Y/n. You're... glowing.' 

.

.

.

It was a new year, a new semester. But you could definitely sense the excitement in the air for some people. New students were coming to this school for the first time and they could already tell who was in charge. And who were the top students. 

"The first day of school for new students! TIME OF GREAT EXCITEMENT! ...THRILL!"

A few students snored at the front of the classroom. The thrill was too much for them then. The principal gave a lecture for the morning announcements. He seemed to be the only one ready and excited for a new year. 

Y/n groaned, laying her head on Jay's shoulder. "This is so damn boring... Can't they give us one break-?" She muttered.

"LIFE! WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE! I-!"

Everyone hummed, confused, when they see the TV begin to fritz. The teacher bangs on the TV to get it working again, but instead, a pre-recorded porn video started playing...at FULL volume. 

Y/n, out of instinct, placed her hands over Jay's eyes with her forearm. "THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!"

She sighed, trying to cover Jay's ears too. He only laughed. "Freaking idiot- i bet i already know who did this-"

.

.

In Computer Dept. with the freshmen-

Kouji laughed, encrypting a code on his new computer so they wouldn't be able to put the morning announcements again. "Well~ at least its not so boring anymore."

.

.

.

"DANIEL!!!" They heard a high pitched squeal as Joy ran over to Daniel who stood, very much confused why Joy was even there. "SEE?! WE GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL NOW!!" Joy hugged his arm tightly, smiling wide.

Daniel nervously sweat drops, staring back over his shoulder. 'Oh no... I hope she doesn't misunderstand...'

Y/n hums, watching Joy nuzzle up to Daniel. She averts her gaze, playing with the sleeves of her large hoodie.