29 - Found pt 2.

***CONTINUATION***

Daehoon stared at Vasco's old-school tattoo that only well-known gangsters wore. He shivered, frightened, as Vasco placed his hand on Daehoon's wrist. 

"You're a bad guy. And if you don't let me go. I will hit you." Vasco said, calmly. He squeezed Daehoon's wrist, putting massive pressure on it until he let him go reluctantly out of pain. 

"Damn it! Who are you??! Don't you know who Daehoon Shin of Gang high is??!" Daehoon's arm dangled weakly as he went to grab his bat and pointed it at Vasco. 

'He's fucking strong!!" Daehoon though, shakily. 'My arm...won't move!!"

"Who taught you??! You know Gang High, right?? You want to get J high students killed??!!!" Daehoon yelled. 

Vasco just stared at him, blankly. "Daehoon. I have no mind to fight. I'm here for Taejoon Park. Now let's go. You said you'd show me your golden retriever. Let's get out of here." 

Taejoon smiled wide, thinking, no one had believed him....but Vasco...

"Really? You just came for him?" Daehoon smirked. So he didn't want to fight? Y/n glared at Daehoon.

"FINE! LEAVE WITH HIM! WE'LL FINISH FILMING THE REST WITH DOO...!"Daehoon yelled out. Y/n scoffed, angrily and turned to look at Zack. He smirked and slipped off his coat. Y/n smiled as he stepped up. 

"Why you looking at me for? You think i'd ask for your help? Just take the baldy and beat it." Zack felt Y/n slap his shoulder. 

"Zack! Be nice!" Y/n laughed. "Since Mira isn't here to remind you, i'll remind you for her--"

"Be quiet with that. We're definitely talking about this later. So just wait, imma deal with you later." Y/n's face went red. Zack placed his jacket over Y/n's shoulders and stepped in front of her. 

"I have business to attend to." Zack said lastly. 

Daehoon and his goons laughed as he stepped protectively in front of Y/n. 

"You brought your friend and lost...with your broken arms. And now you're just coming for him?" Daehoon laughed, mockingly.

Zack cracked his neck, staring Doo down, remembering what he had said to him last...

Friend? What friend? He has no friends! He thinks of everyone as his slaves!! Your kindness cosplay is getting old! You're nothing but a fighter!! You think i enjoyed hanging out with you?! You were just a convenience!

Zack glared. "Don't be silly. I'm not here to save him." 

Doo looked down, embarrassed. Y/n watched Zack, intently, as he raised his arms up, getting into position. "I've come to pay you back. Two-fold."

Daehoon's goons bent backwards, dying of laughter. They pointed at him, yelling that he was nothing but a joke. Daehoon smiled, maliciously. "Fine. Instead of filming Taejoon or Doo...we'll film you. The arrogance of the broken hand." He snickered, dropping his bat. 

Zack showed no emotion, all he said was, "Pick up the bat, before you regret it." 

"Seems like your acting up because of your friend. Your other friend can't move because i already gave him Taejoon like he wanted. If he moves, he's starting something wit Gang high." Daehoon smirks, analyzing Zack's boxing position. 

He goes for Zack's leg but s quickly greeted with an unexpected jab in the face. Y/n cringes, slightly at the sound of his face cracking. 

Everyone except Y/n and Vasco gasp, terrified. Zack growls as he goes for another hit when Daehoon had already fallen flat on his back. He hits him dead in the middle of his face. His nose cracks, loudly. Vasco just stares at the scene while Daniel, who had been quiet the entire time, gapes at the fact that Zack is never careful. Especially now with his broken arms. Which Y/n felt completely guilty for now that she watched him go all out.