EXTRA - GUN MEETS Y/N pt 3 [FINAL]

.
.
.

This one came out shorter than i wanted, sorry ><

.
.
.

All eyes were on Y/n as she stepped down the stairs quietly. Conversations continued and the staring stopped with just a glance Y/n's father gave the men in the room.

"Y/n, dear, you took your time." Y/n's dad hugged her, hitting her head slightly. Y/n grumbled. "Dad, i get it. I was just- uhm-"

"Y/n."

A small blush climbed up Y/n's cheek's as she heard his low voice. She turned around seeing Gun right behind her. He wore a formal suit, all black except the shirt he wore under the suit. *Picture shown at the top

"You look really nice." Gun says, smiling. Just when Y/n thought he had said something sincerely nice- "You should clean up more often." He smirked. Y/n deadpanned. "You're such an asshole." He laughed, making Y/n smile, slightly.

"I like your hair." Y/n muttered. Gun smirked. "Did you just complement me?"

Y/n deadpans. "No, it was an insult, you're supposed to be crying right now." She said, sarcastically. Gun chuckled.

The night was pretty boring for Y/n, but Gun and Goo made it a bit more enjoyable. That was until Goo decided to get up and leave, after eyeing Gun, suspiciously. Gun just sneered at him before averting his gaze.

Y/n felt a weird feeling nudge at her but brushed it off, quickly, noticing she was now alone with Gun.

Y/n and Gun stayed in a weird silence. After the other night, it became a little awkward to even talk. Y/n hated Gun for the way he made her feel. She knew it was just a trap, but... this whole year he had made her feel... different. Special even.

But still, she didn't want to be another addition to his group of girls. For all she knew, he could be in several relationships right now.

"What's wrong?"

Her heart leapt. "U-uh, nothing."

"You seemed to be thinking about a lot of stuff. So, talk. What's wrong?" He demanded. "Is it about yesterday?" She blushed, shutting her eyes closed from looking at his face. Something seemed to pierce through his heart.

"Is it my present for you? Or the kiss?" Y/n froze.

Gun sighed, internally. So it was about that. "Do you regret it?" Y/n frowned. "What...?"

"Do you regret kissing me?" He asked again.

Y/n stuttered. "I-I don't know. Really."

Gun scoffed, angrily. "You can just say it. I'm not exactly the soft type, if you haven't noticed. I don't care."

Y/n gaped. Then she bit the inside of her lip while keeping her fists clenched. "Oh my god- i knew it. You couldn't give two shits about a girl. Why do you keep playing-? You know what..." Y/n got up, abruptly, dodging the men approaching her on her way out of the house.

Gun ran his hand through his hair, frustratingly. "Damn...why'd you have to say that....?"

He got up, going after Y/n. It took a while because of the amount of people packed inside the house, but he eventually reached her outside. She sniffed, he back towards him. She hugged herself, covering her stomach, hugging her body. Gun frowned.

"Why do you do that?"

Y/n jumped. "Leave. me. alone."

Gun's frown deepened. "Just tell me."