three

trigger warnings: none

-

brooke watched as niki continued to play parkour.

she had no clue that she streamed as well. how does it just so happen that she was streaming at that moment?

should she catch niki's attention?

brooke contemplated on donating for a good 5 minutes.

she finally came to the conclusion that she was going to do it.

brooke grabbed her card and clicked the donation tab, entering her information and typed a little message.

hey it's brooke! just stumbled upon your stream. how are you?

she read over the message about 6 times before sending it in.

it took a minute, but the donation went through.

"thank you so much for the ten dollars!" niki said with a smile.

hey it's brooke! just stumbled upon your stream. how are you?

the robotic voice read out.

niki paused when she heard what the donation had said.

"thank you so much for the 10 dollars brooke! i'm doing amazing, how about you?" niki responded to the donation, seeming quite nervous but keeping a smile on her face.

brooke's smile dropped.

did niki not know it was her?

or was she just embarrassed of her?

meanwhile, niki was watching the chat nervously. were they going to expose the fact that she was just talking about her?

how did brooke find her stream?

niki started chewing her nails as her anxiety creeped up on her. she quickly made herself stop.

she continued on with the stream, trying to ignore the thought of brooke watching.

-

brooke set her phone down once again and continued to make dinner. she listened to niki's soothing voice as she put the pizza in the oven and started a timer.

she still could not get over the fact that niki didn't remember her.

sadness drained her body every time she thought about it.

brooke watched niki's stream until it was over. you can learn a lot about a person during a 3 hour stream.

she decided to text her after.

-

hey it's brooke :)

hi brooke! hru?

i'm great hbu?

i'm good :D

can I ask a question?

sure, what is it?

did you not know that was me on your stream today?

you were on my stream?

yeah, I donated saying hi

oh, I must've not realized i'm sry :/

it's alright :)
anyways do you want to ft?

sure!

-

did she really just lie to her? why did she do that?

of course she knew it was her, why didn't she have the guts to say she recognized her?

niki took a deep breathe, tapping the call button.

"hey!" brooke said as she set her phone down to get another slice of pizza.

"hi! whatcha eating?" niki asked her, fidgeting with her fingers.

"i'm eating pizza, it's really good!"  brooke answered before taking a bite of her pizza.

"I just had pizza! my roommate made it for us." niki said with excitement laced in her voice.

as well as anxiousness.

"you have a roommate?" brooke asked, half-intrigued, half-jealous?

"yeah! his name is will, he's my best friend." niki said. "oh my gosh, I need to introduce you guys!"

before brooke could say anything, niki ran downstairs with her phone in hand.

"will! will!" niki called out. "wanna say hi to brooke?"

"brooke as in the book girl?" wilbur asked silently, niki nodded. "hello brooke!"

"hi! I didn't know niki had a roommate." brooke said with a smile.

"how could you not tell her niki!" will yelled at niki in a fake offended voice and we all laughed.

niki calmed down from laughing, "i'm sorry will!"

we continued to talk for another 2 hours before we had to go.

"bye niki and wilbur! it was nice talking to you guys!" brooke said with a huge smile on her face.

"bye brooke!" will and niki said at the same time before ending the call.

"she's really sweet" will said after the call had ended.

niki smiled, "yeah she is."

-

niki laid in bed, thinking about how dumb she was. how is she going to tell brooke she knew it was her?

was she going to tell her at all?

meanwhile, brooke was laying in bed, thinking about niki. still convinced that niki didn't know it was her who had donated.

either way, they both ended up falling asleep thinking of each other.

-

authors note:

I don't really like this chapter :(