eleven

trigger warnings: possible death

-

brooke woke up around 6am and immediately left to go to the hospital with her pajamas still on, as well as her slippers. the only thing she brought was her purse and phone.

she ran to her car, driving to the hospital. she stopped by starbucks for breakfast and then continued towards the hospital.

she parked and ran in. "hello, i'm here for mrs. gretta wilson again." brooke said.

the lady pointed to the same room brooke was in yesterday, as she rushed towards it.

slowly opening the door, brooke saw mrs. wilson sitting up in bed, reading a book.

"good morning mrs. wilson." brooke said as she set her purse down and walked over to her.

"oh, good morning dear." mrs. wilson responded, slightly startled but still smiling at the sight of the young lady.

brooke set a coffee next to mrs. wilson. "I got this for you, same one you always get." she said with a laugh.

"thank you brooke." she said, taking a sip of the coffee. "perfect."

"of course." brooke replied with a smile as she sat down next to her. brooke took a sip of her own coffee.

"how are you feeling this morning?" brooke asked.

"well, I have a slight stomach ache, and I don't really feel like eating anything but the doctors said that's going to be normal." mrs. wilson explained, a slight frown tugging on the corners of her mouth.

"did they give you pills to help?" brooke questioned, being quite concerned.

"yeah, they gave me tylenol for the stomach ache but they can't really make me eat anything unless they stick a tube in me." she answered, laughing a bit.

"is the tylenol helping your stomach any?"

"a bit, I still feel as if i'm going to be sick." the lady said, making brooke frown slightly.

-

it had been 5 hours and all brooke and mrs. wilson had done was sit there and chat; which brooke didn't have a problem with, she liked being there with her.

"have you spoke to niki lately?" mrs. wilson asked, raising an eyebrow slightly.

"we've messaged here and there but we haven't had a full conversation since yesterday." brooke responded.

mrs. wilson nodded with a smile. "you should talk to her." she suggested.

"with the circumstances you're in right now? no, i'm not leaving you." brooke said as she held mrs. wilson's hand.

"come one brooke, we have all day. you shouldn't have to be cooped up in here with me." mrs. wilson convinced brooke.

"fine, but if you need anything, call me." brooke said as she got up and hugged mrs. wilson.

"i'll be back soon." brooke waved at mrs. wilson as she left the room, her purse in hand.

she went up to the front desk. "hi, can you call me if anything goes wrong with mrs. wilson?" brooke asked.

"sure, what's your name and number?" the lady responded.

"brooke weathers and my number is (***) *** ****." brooke said as the lady nodded. "thank you, have a nice day!"

-

when brooke got home, she messaged niki.

hey, you up for some minecraft?

sure!

okay, let's get on discord :)

brooke opened up minecraft on her computer as she began streaming.

"hi chat! how are you guys today?" brooke asked chat. "today i'm here with niki! but first I have to get on the vc."

brooke joined vc. "hey guys!" she said with a smile.

"hey brooke!" wilbur responded as he made his character go up to hers.

"why is your character so.. ghostly?" brooke asked, very confused.

"have you not watched the lore?" wilbur asked.

"no, not really, if i'm being honest." she responded.

"well, my character in the lore died, so now i'm known as ghostbur!" will explained.

"ohhh, okay!" brooke said. "that's really cool!"

niki joined the vc. "hey guys, what are you talking about?" she asked.

"wilbur's character in the lore." brooke said in response.

"aww, I love ghostbur!" niki said with a giggle.

-

"so brooke, do you want to be apart of the lore?" dream asked.

"um, sure! what would my character be?" brooke responded.

"I don't know, you can choose." dream said, shrugging a bit.

"ooo! i'll have to watch the lore to get an idea but i'll get back to you on that offer, dream!" brooke said as excitement filled her body and new ideas popped in her head.

"okay! you can always just DM me." dream offered as he left the vc.

"what are you thinking for your character?" niki asked brooke.

"maybe an independent woman who loves books and nature and is friends with everyone." brooke thought aloud.

"so, basically.. you?" wilbur asked with a laugh, causing niki and brooke to laugh as well.

"yeah, kind of like me!"

brooke, niki and wilbur continued to talk about her lore character for another 3 hours.

suddenly, brooke's phone began to ring as she checked it.

brighton hospital
(***) *** ****

"hey guys, I have to leave. i'll talk to you later." brooke said as she left the call with no further explanation.

brooke answered the phone as she rushed to her car and drove to the hospital.

"hello?" brooke asked, one hand on the steering wheel.

"hello miss weathers, mrs. wilson has currently flatlined. we're trying to bring her back, get here quick." the lady said, sounding in a rush.

"okay, thank you. i'm on my way." brooke said as she hung up and continued driving, anxiety taking over her body.

-

authors note:

AHAHAHAH A CLIFF HANGER

AYLAS GONNA HATE ME FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER LMAODHISBSJ