seven

trigger warnings: none

-

"hello! I am niki nihachu. i'm 19, turning 20 on the same day as minx — which minx, that's fate, lets be real. and i'm here because minx has been here for way too long.." niki started, but was interrupted by wilbur.

"wilbur!? what are you doing here?" austin asked in shock.

"what is this- what is this screen?" wilbur asked, taking one of her earbuds.

"wilbur!" niki exclaimed, taking it back and pushing him away slightly.

"do you get them both if she wins?" bob asked, causing everyone to laugh. "because he's hot, he's hot."

"okay, moving on." austin said as everyone began to laugh again.

brooke grabbed her phone, messaging niki while schlatt introduced himself.

so you and minx?

I don't really like her, it's just a bit lol :)

every time minx and niki interacted, it made brooke more and more jealous.

was it really a bit or was there something more?

brooke huffed at her jealousness. even if niki did like minx, it's not her place to say they can't be together.

"and finally, brooke!" austin announced as everyone looked at her.

"hi, i'm brooke weathers. I usually stream minecraft or sims 4 and I like reading. I also live in brighton england, near niki and wilbur." brooke introduced herself.

"are you sure we can't date other people?" greek began to ask again, before being interrupted.

"for the last time greek, no you cannot!" austin said, making everyone laugh.

brooke smiled at the fact that he wanted to date her, she thought it was sweet.

niki looked at brooke's smile, making her's drop.

she swiftly looked away as austin finished up the introductions.

"okay minx, send me your bottom 3." austin stated as everyone went silent, except for schlatt, who was eating very loudly.

"for fucks sake schlatt, can you stop smacking your fucking food!?" austin asked schlatt.

"I quite like it- it's asmr." greek added, making everyone agree.

"minx, send me your bottom 3." austin repeated as minx began to type on her phone.

"minx has made a decision.." austin started before being rudely interrupted by schlatt's slurping. "SCHLATT STOP IT!"

"can we just kick schlatt out?" brooke asked, making minx aggressively nod. everyone began to laugh.

"here we go," austin started.

"urthly, you are safe."

"caprice," austin started before being interrupted once again. "GOD.." he slammed his mic, making it go out for a couple seconds.

"urthly, you are safe." austin repeated himself.

"caprice, you are also safe."

"eret, you are safe."

"esfand, you're safe."

"bob7, you're in the bottom 3." austin said, making everyone cheer.

"greekgodx, you are also safe, congratulations."