twenty

when brooke got back to her apartment, she began to make cookies. she was planning on bribing wilbur so he wouldn't tell niki what happened.

she finished the cookies and ran to their apartment, almost dropping a couple on the way. she knocked and waited.

after a few seconds, niki opened the door. great, she's awake. he had to have told her by now.

"hey! what are these for?" niki asked, very confused by the sudden gift. brooke just stayed quiet, thinking of an excuse. "can I come in?" she asked.

"of course!" niki said as she opened the door wider. brooke nodded as she stepped into their apartment.

wilbur came running to the kitchen after smelling the cookies. "oh hey brooke." wilbur said, slightly smirking. "i'll be right back niki." brooke announced as she set the cookies down and pulled wilbur to another room.

"you didn't tell her?" brooke asked and wilbur nodded. "so you just made cookies for nothing." he responded cheekily as he went to the kitchen to grab a cookie.

"asshole." brooke said under her breath as she went back to the kitchen. "well I have to go, I hope you guys enjoy the cookies." brooke said politely as she left the apartment. well that plan failed.

brooke went back to her apartment and fed lola and ash. she sat down on the couch, the two animals jumping beside her. "oh shit I have lore!" brooke said, sprinting to her room.

she sat at her computer, setting up stream and pressing the 'go live' button. "hey guys! before lore starts, i'm just going to hang with you for a bit." she stated as she sat back in her office chair.

today is november 16th, y'all know what that means!!

brooke smiled at the chat. today was in fact, november 16th. aka, the war between pogtopia and manburg.

brooke was of course on pogtopia's side. l'manburg was her birthplace, her home, and she wanted it back.

it finally hit 1:00 pm which was the time everyone had decided on joining. brooke joined the server, trying to find niki in the crowd of players.

when she finally did, she stood beside her.

nihachu: vc 2

brooke joined the vc and her ears immediately started ringing. everyone was talking — more like yelling — about the war.

tommy hushed everyone as they all went silent. "we can't do this if all we're doing is bickering about it. just stay strong and we can get l'manburg back!" he announced, his british accent ringing through everyones headsets.

schlatt had no way to beat them so brooke was very confident about the war. the only thing that made her anxious was the fact that there was a traitor with them. she looked around slightly to spot if anyone was being suspicious but she had no luck.

when they left the base, karl — who was on manburg's side — began skipping over to them with what looked like flags in his hands.

he gave one to quackity, fundy, techno, tubbo and brooke, skipping away afterwards. brooke spread the flag out in her hands, trying to understand what it was. it's the manburg flag, that asshole.

brooke ripped the flag in half and threw it in a bucket of lava, not wanting to have anything to do with it.

brooke, niki, fundy, techno, tubbo and quackity all went to the end of the docks to talk about their plans. they began to make a list of everyone on each side and their motives and then talked about their own.

"why are you on pogtopias' side brooke?" quackity asked. "l'manburg is my home and I want it back. so if it means killing schlatt, i'm down." she stated.

"I don't know how I feel about eret. I mean, they literally betrayed us during the war of independence and is just now joining us? he's kind of suspicious." fundy said.

"I think he's changed. I mean, they got their crown and thrown taken away. that's a pretty good motive, right?" brooke asked everyone, making them nod.

niki sighed, making brooke look at her. "what's wrong niki?" she asked. "I don't know how I feel about this guys. I only joined to show loyalty to wilbur but he's — changed. I don't know if I can do this."

"niki, you're the strongest person I know. l'manburg is your home, just like it's mine. you can do this. okay?" brooke assured niki, her hands on her shoulders encouragingly. niki nodded with a smile.

we all met up at pogtopia once again to talk about our plans. tommy showed us that he got dream's crossbow, definitely not penis, and a totem of undying from ponk.

tommy then ran off towards the l'mantree, leaving everyone else at pogtopia. after a couple minutes of waiting for tommy, mellohi began to play. everyone began smiling at each other after realizing.

wilbur and tommy finally arrived back in pogtopia. everyone made their way to techno's base and followed him down a ladder.

everyone gasped as they got off the ladder, seeing the thousands of shelves of enchanted netherite armor and gear before them. techno began handing stuff out to everyone, including some steak and other foods.

they all set out to begin the war of manburg vs pogtopia, seemingly confident.

I don't know if I like this or not-

don't pay attention to the fact that the timeline is kind of off lmao

also this chapter gets so much better by the end oof

also also, I have a new book thing called 'it cast preferences' so if you like it, go read it!

anyways, hope you guys enjoyed and tysm for 11k!!! it means so much! <3