five

trigger warnings: none

before we start, CAN WE JUST APPRECIATE HOW FUCKING BEAUTIFUL NIKI WAS IN JACKS LATEST STREAM LIKE-

-

brooke walked out of her apartment after saying her goodbyes to niki. she got in her car and drove to the address niki had sent her.

it was quite a large apartment building, bigger than brooke's for sure. it looked about the same though.

she walked into the building and immediately went to the elevator, pressing the button to the 5th floor where niki and wilbur stays.

brooke took a deep breathe before knocking on the door to their apartment. it was only a few seconds after when she heard running coming towards the door.

"i'm getting it first!" the familiar male voice called out.

the door swung open, wilbur behind it.

"brooke! it's so nice to see you!" wilbur yelled as he hugged brooke tightly.

"shh will, we have neighbors!" niki scolded wilbur lightly. "hi brooke!"

niki hugged brooke as well, but it was a longer hug. they both stayed there, a few seconds more as they admired each others scents.

they soon let go, niki inviting brooke into their apartment.

"sorry it's a bit messy, wilbur forgot to clean today." niki said, sending a stern look towards wilbur.

"you call this messy? wait until you see my apartment." brooke stated and everyone laughed.

"oh wait, hold on, I have a phone call." wilbur said as he entered the next room, accepting the call.

"I wonder what that was about." brooke said as she looked at the door he had just closed.

"probably something to do with the band." niki said, also staring at the door.

"he's in a band?" brooke asked and niki nodded. "does he sing or something?"

"yes, actually! here, let me play you one of his songs!" niki said with excitement as she grabbed her phone and started typing.

the song started playing.

but he's in your bed,
i'm in your twitch chat
i've got the key and he's just a doormat
and even though he's got social skills
that doesn't mean I can't pay the bills
anyway, make the most of him
'cause she moves on pretty bloody quick, oh-oh
your new boyfriend's an arsehole (woo!)

brooke and niki began dancing along to the song as it continued.

"this is so good!" brooke said as she danced.

"are you guys listening to my song?" wilbur said as he walked into the room.

"maybe." niki said, before bursting into laughter. "what was the phone call about?"

"oh, austin needed another contestant for minx's love or host so he asked if I knew anyone." wilbur said before his eyebrows sprung up. it looked as if a light bulb just lit up above his head.

"brooke, would you like to join this love or host?" wilbur asked brooke.

"sure! when is it?" brooke asked.

"tomorrow." wilbur said simply.

"yeah sure! I have nothing better to do!" brooke said with a laugh.

"okay, let me call austin back. thank you brooke." wilbur said as he called austin.

"what exactly is love or host?" brooke asked niki, causing her to giggle.

-

authors note:

A LOT OF DRAMAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

ITS TEA TIME BITCHESSSS