eight

trigger warnings: none

-

"the decision has been made, brooke and niki, you have made it this far." austin started. "the winner of love or host, after 5 hours, is.."

"brooke!" austin announced. brooke's jaw dropped as she slowly looked over at niki who had the same expression.

"let's see what they chose.." austin started. "they both chose host!"

minx yelled, "I fucking knew it!"

"i'm sorry minx." niki apologized.

"you can go ahead and begin your stream brooke!" austin continued, as she went live.

austin raided her as he said goodbye to everybody.

-

"hey chat!" brooke said, still quite shocked. "I did not think I would win."

niki should've won

niki was the better option

who even are you???

brooke watched chat go by, but they weren't her usual positive comments.

her smiled changed to a slight frown, she tried to ignore the comments.

"so today, we're going to continue on my minecraft server!" brooke said, excitement taking over her voice.

"i'm going to text niki to see if she wants to play." she said as she began to text niki.

you down for some minecraft?

sure :)

okay! discord?

ofc!

they got on a call and began playing.

"why did you host minx?" brooke asked niki as they were building a bakery.

"I was honestly expecting schlatt to be in the bottom 2, not you. no offense." niki said with a chuckle.

"no offense taken." brooke responded.

"I know she was expecting me to choose love." niki said in a small voice, you could hear the frown on her face.

"niki, it's okay. it's just a game." brooke assured niki, making her feel a bit better.

"true." niki agreed as they continued to build.

-

after a few hours of building, brooke's phone buzzed.

"um guys.." brooke began. "dream just messaged me."

"oh my god! read it out!" niki said in excitement.

"hey brooke, wanna join the dream smp?" brooke said in shock, a huge smile plastered across her face.

"how do I reply?" brooke asked, anxiously.

"just say yes!" niki told her, enthusiastically.

"okay!" brooke said as she typed out a reply.

that would be awesome! when do I join?

is tomorrow alright?

yeah! :)

tomorrow it is!

"i'm joining tomorrow!" brooke said, happily.

"yay! I can show you around!" niki offered.

-

"okay chat, I think me and niki need some rest. we've been streaming nonstop for 9 hours now!" brooke said in shock as she looked at the time.

brooke said goodbye to chat as she ended stream. "well that was fun!" she said.

"yeah! I can't wait to show you around the smp tomorrow!" niki said, giddiness in her voice.

"same! i'll see you then, goodnight!" brooke said.

"night!" niki responded before brooke ended the call.

she set her phone aside and went straight to bed, too tired to read.

-

authors note:

this is very short but I think it's an appropriate length (that's what she said)

i'm very motivated right now so i'll probably upload more chapters later!