four

trigger warnings: none

-

brooke set up her stream as she listened to her favorite playlist.

the next song started playing.

it was cloud 9 by beach bunny, but the female edition.

but when she loves me
I feel like i'm floating
when she calls me pretty
I feel like somebody
even when we fade eventually
to nothing
you will always be my favorite
form of loving

brooke sang the lyrics as she set her snacks in the basket beside her and filled her mini fridge with the many monsters she grabbed.

as the chorus played one last time, all she could think about was niki. this song displays how she feels about niki so well.

she sighed as she sat down in her seat and the song ended, changing to another.

she clicked the 'go live' button and waited for a couple people to join.

brooke usually had about 100 viewers per stream, which for her was a lot.

she always had her mods and her regulars show up, along with a lot of people she didn't recognize.

"hey sarah! oh and ayla!" she greeted her main two mods as they started to spam her socials in chat.

"hello chat! today we are going to be playing on my minecraft world!" brooke said as she opened minecraft. "we'll probably just mine and build on to it a bit more."

"so how is everyone's day going so far?" she asked chat as she watched it go by. "good? that's good!"

while she was loading up her minecraft server, her phone buzzed. she looked down at it.

hey!

niki had messaged. she smiled at her screen as she typed out a reply.

the chat started going crazy as they saw her smile. they all assumed it was a boy.

"calm down guys! it's just a friend." brooke laughed at chat.

who is it?

someone in chat asked.

"it's a friend I met a couple weeks ago at the book shop, she's really cool." brooke said, the smile still plastered across her pale face.

everybody in chat started asking if she could invite the friend to the stream.

brooke laughed a bit as she thought of how to tell them.

"she's probably really busy, she has a lot on her plate." she let out nervously.

please

was all she saw in the chat.

"fine, let me ask her first." brooke finally gave up.

she grabbed her phone and began messaging niki.

I know this is random but my twitch chat wants to know if you could join my stream?

sent.

she waited a couple minutes as she talked to stream, waiting for a response.

her phone buzzed again.

you stream? I didn't know that lol
but yeah, i'm fine with that! we can call on discord!

"okay guys! i'm gonna get on a discord call with her, one sec." brooke said as she sent niki her discord.