Chapter 2-EXO

Luhan's POV
"You know you are the prettiest girl I ever met,right?"I said.

"You have told me that a lot of times.But I am never tired for hearing that."the girl flirted.

I forgot what this girl's name is,but whatever.

I kissed her on the cheeks and moved in closer.

"You are dumped."I whispered into her ear.

I already forgotten about this girl,until she came running to me this morning and said I promised her a date.To keep her away,dumping her is easier.

The girl frozed and looked at me.I smirked at her and left.Girls...

"Look,it is Luhan!"

"He is so hot!"

"I heard that he just dumped that girl!"

"I know right,but it made me love him more!"

I was walking casually to my class.And heard all of my followers gossiping about me as I walk.

"Hey,Luhan!"called Chanyeol from the back.

"Good Morning!"

"I heard you just dumped someone,again."he frowned at me.He hates it when I dump girls,because I don't take girls seriously.

"It's normal.Why don't you start dating someone?"

"Because I don't have a crush.I heard there is going to be a new student in our class.Baekkie told me just now."Chanyeol and Baekhyun share a lot of things about school.Whenever Chanyeol knows something,Baekhyun definitely will be the one who told him first.This is what our fangirls called them,BaekYeol.

"Are you sure?Our class is quite full."

"Yes.And the seat beside you is the only empty one.The new student will definitely sit beside you.Baekkie haven't told me what gender the newbie is.But due to Kyungsoo's calculation,it is a girl."explained Chanyeol.Kyungsoo is one of the smartest and nerdiest member of our group.He is good in his studies and a good cook.I love to eat his homemade pasta.

"A girl?Not another follower."I groaned.

I sat at my seat and rested my head on the table.

"Good morning students!'I heard Ms Kang greeting the students.But I continued leaning my head against my table.

"There is a new girl here,come in."I heard Ms Kang's voice speaking in front of the class.

I heard footsteps and a lot of people talking about her as she walked in.What is so great about her?Eventhough I haven't seen her face yet,but I bet it is ugly.

"Hi,my name is Im Yoona!Nice to meet you."a girl's voice spoke in front of the class.Yoona?That name doesn't suit a girl like that.

"Wow,she is pretty!"

"I know right,she is so cute."

"I think I have a new crush."

I heard the boys around me saying.Pretty?Cute?Who is she?I started to get curious.

"Yoona,sit beside that boy whose head is leaning on the desk."I know the teacher is talking about me.

"Okay."I heard the new girl replied.She walked over to my seat and sat down.

"Hi,seatmate.My name is Yoona."she said.

She is saying hi to me even when my back is facing her.I didn't say a word,pretending to sleep.