Chapter 15-The Truth

💗Yoona's POV💗

When I walked into the class,Luhan was already there sleeping at his seat.I still can't forgive him about Saturday.After Jong Suk was beaten I helped him home.He told me not to blame Luhan.

I walked towards my seat and sat down.Luhan's head moved a little further from me.I guess he is awake.

"Why did you beat Jong Suk that day?"I asked.I know he is not sleeping.

He was still not facing me.Is he sick again?I reached out my hand and touched the back of his neck.He suddenly sat up.

He is not sick.

"W-what are you doing?"he stuttered.

"To check your temperature.Answer my question,why did you beat Jong Suk?"I asked.

"I-I...I can't tell you..."he said.Why can't he tell me,was it no reason at all.

"So you just beat him up for no reason?"I asked.

"No."he said.

"Then what is it?"I asked.He suddenly stood up and walked out of class.The teacher then came in,but Luhan wasn't back.Why can't he tell me?

💗Luhan's POV💗

I walked out of class as quickly as I could.I went to the practice room and saw the three main vocals singing in the room.They stopped singing and looked at me.

"Luhan hyung!"greeted Chen,waving at me.

"Hey,Luge!"greeted Baekhyun.

"Hyung!"greeted Kyungsoo.

"Hey,I didn't know you guys were here."I said.

"We asked you to come this morning,remember?"said Chen.

I was too busy thinking about Saturday when they asked me to come for practice.

"Sorry.Forgotten it."I said.

"What is in your mind?"asked Kyungsoo.

"Nothing."I lied.I am bad at lying so they easily know that I was lying.

"Hyung,what is the problem?Love problem perhaps?"teased Chen.

"Kkaebsong~"added Baekhyun,showing me an annoying face.

"Hyung,tell us."said Kyungsoo,the only normal one.

Should I tell them?Or not?They are younger than me,I always share my concerns with Xiumin.

"Ok."I said.I told them all about the conversation Jong Suk and I had.

"Whoa..."said Baekhyun.

"Hyung!That was so manly!"said Chen.If only that came out of Yoona's mouth.

"He is a bastard."said Kyungsoo.

"I don't know how to say this to Yoona.She probably will be heart broken."I said.

"Don't you worry,hyung.We will help you."said Kyungsoo patting my shoulders.

"Yeah hyung.Leave it to us."said Chen,reassuringly.

"So,what song were you guys practicing?"I asked the three.

"Miracles In December.We will perform this song at the Winter Dance."said Baekhyun.

"But the Winter Dance is months away.It's June now."I said.

"Suho hyung ordered us to practice."pouted Baekhyun.

"Ok.Pass me the lyrics."I said.We started training our vocals and sang the song together.

I went back to class after recess and gave the class monitor my pass.