Chapter 6-The Convenience Store

💗Yoona's POV💗

I am going to be late!

I ran as fast as I could towards the convenience store.Finally,I arrived.My boss was standing outside the door with a frown on her face.She was nice that day when I got the job.But now she has turned 360 degrees to bad.

"Why are you late?!"she scolded.Well,it's my fault.

"Sorry.I will not be late again."I bowed down and apologized.

"Next time if you are late again,you don't need to come back to work anymore."she warned and went into the store.She threw me my uniform.I worn the uniform and waited for her orders.

"You will be working as a cashier here,this is your partner Kim Myungsoo.Ask him if you don't know anything!"she said and went to the back door.

I looked at my partner,he smiled at me.

"Today,I am going to teach you how to use the counter."he explained the basics to me.And led me to the shelves.

"When the stocks come in,you will have to arrange them onto the shelves."he explained to me which one is which.

"Ok.Which one do you want to do today?"he asked,smiling.

"I will be the cashier."I said.

"Ok.Then I will go and do the shelves."he said and walked towards the shelves.

💗Luhan's POV💗

I have been standing outside the convenience store for a few minutes.Looking at Yoona,listening to that guy.She works here.

I walked in the convenience store casually.

"Welcome."she greeted and saw me.She was shocked.

I nodded my head.

I walked towards the shelves,and saw that boy before,arranging the shelves.He is good looking,and will probably could attract a lot of girls with one smile.I looked at him with a disgusted look on my face.

I opened one of the fridges and grabbed a can of coke.I walked towards the counter and put my coke down.

Yoona scanned the price tag.

"500 won."she said without looking up.

I grabbed all the cents in my pocket and put it on the counter,for her to count.

She glared at me and started counting.

"Your change."she handed me the left cents.

"Why are you working here?"I asked.I know it's a dumb question,but I wanted to talk longer.

"Because I need money."she replied.

"Oh..."I said.I don't know what to say later.

"Um,bye..."I said and walked out of the store.She works here,then she must been living somewhere near here.I looked around.I can just walk home since my house is just a few meters away here.

I reached home and threw my bag onto the sofa.I live alone even though I am 17 years old only.My dad passed away two years ago,and my mum is now working at the United States.I was living with my dad the whole time,until dad passed away.Mum never came back,but she has been sending allowance and living expenses from America.So I managed to live,without working.

I lied down at the sofa and switch on the television.

💗Yoona's POV💗

Why was he here just now?I wonder if he followed me just now.

There were a lot of female customers here.All of them came in to look at the same person,Kim Myungsoo.

He has this charisma that attract girls easily.All of them came in and smiled at him,but frowned at me as they pay for their stuff.What is this unfairness between us?

💗Myungsoo's POV💗

At first,this new girl came in and I was like,wow!She is pretty and looked very natural,unlike the female customers that came in and flirt at me everytime.

💗No one's POV💗

"Master just called.He said that we found a new target."said a guy with a scar on his face.

He showed his gang the picture of the target.

"Master sure knows how to find a target.And this target will worth a lot of money..."said one of the gang evily.

What will happen in the next chapter?I am so excited to watch it myself too!😂