Chapter 19-Childhood Friend

💗Yoona's POV💗

After that date in front of the whole school,everyone in school has finally acknowledge us as the perfect couple.Luhan always escort me home after school.He was such a sweet boyfriend.

Luhan and I ate together too.

"You have been ditching us to hang out with your boyfriend,lately."teased Yuri.

"Hey,I was spending time with you girls too."I protested.

"Taeyeon has been dating Baekhyun earlier than you,but she still hang out with us."teased Tiffany.

"Alright girls,I'm sorry."I apologized.

"Apology accepted."said Yuri and grinned.

"There is a newbie in school,again."said Seohyun,looking at her phone.Seohyun is a member of the school's news,she always has the fastest update about what was going on in our school.Whenever there is a new student,the school's news will inform us through that group.

"Who is it again?"asked Taeyeon.

"A guy."said Seohyun.She held out her phone to let us have a glance at the person.It's a handsome looking guy,with a perfect smile.

"Some girl took this picture secretly and posted it on The School's News,he will be gaining popularity in no time."said Seohyun.

"His name is--"Seohyun haven't mention his name but Luhan suddenly cut her off by walking over.

"Hi,Yoona."he greeted me,the girls just stare at him.

"Hey."I greeted back.

"Wanna go for a stroll?"asked Luhan sweetly.

"Sure."I replied and got up.Luhan wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked out of the cafeteria.

We went to the bench which was in the middle of the garden.

"Yoona,I know the Winter Dance is a month away,but can you be my partner?"asked Luhan as we say down at the bench.

"Who else would be my partner?Of course it's you,silly."I chuckled and ruffled his hair playfully.

"Well,this is still a must.It's a basic thing to do."he said.

"What is the dress code?"I asked him.

"I don't know,I will perform at the stage that night,so I will be wearing black,I think.."he said.

"That's cool.Then I will wear light blue."I said.

"Cool.Let's walk back to class."he said and we got up.

"Luhan Hyung!"yelled a voice from far away.It was Chen.

"Suho said that there is practice right now,everyone is waiting for you!"yelled Chen.

"I know!"Luhan yelled back.Seriously?They were like a few meters apart,and they communicate by yelling at each other.

"Yoona,bye."he said and kissed me gently on the forehead.He ran and joined Chen.

I skipped as I went back to class.Every Time Luhan kisses me,I felt my heart racing very fast.This is what love can do to you.

"Hey."said a voice breaking into my thoughts.I looked up and saw the guy who was in Seohyun's phone just now.He was the newbie.

"Hi,welcome to Velvet High."I greeted.

"Yoona."he said my name.How did he know my name?

"Who are you?How did you know my name?"I asked curiously.

"Because I knew you since we were kids."he chuckled.

"Kids?"I asked.

"Do you remember a seven year old boy who always sat alone in class?And then you were the first one who make friends with him?"he asked.

That was like twelve years ago,I remembered a boy who was always alone,and I walked up to him and we became best friends.We were very good friends until we went to different schools.

"Jin Young?!"I asked,my eyes were opening widely.

"Yeah,that's me!Jung Jin Young is back."he smiled.

"Jin Young?!Is it really you?"I asked.I was so happy to reunite with Jin Young.I missed him so much after we went to different schools.

"Yeah,look."he said and pulled his sleeve up to let me see his weird looking birthmark.I remembered him by his birhtmark.It was the same as before.

"Oh!Jin Young!"I squealed and squeezed his face.

"I am not a little boy anymore."he said.

"Sorry,you were so cute back then."I teased.

"I am not cute now?"he pouted.

"No,you are cuter."I said.

"Who are you?"asked a familiar voice.We turned around to look,it was my boyfriend.

"Luhan,this is Jin Young.He was my childhood BFF."I introduced Jin Young to Luhan.

"Hi,my name is Jung Jin Young,nice to meet you."he greeted.

"Hi..."said Luhan.

"Yoona,it's been so long!Can we catch up about what happened in our life's these years?"asked Jin Young.

"Sure,let me tell you how I got my boyfriend."I said.
"I am her boyfriend."Luhan said and cleared his throat.

"Hi,brother-in-law!"greeted Jin Young.Luhan and I were a bit embarrassed by what he said.I blushed.

"Hmm...You are likeable."said Luhan.

"Thank you."bowed Jin Young.We then talked about life and the things we went through after we separated.

We chat and talked that I didn't realize Luhan was gone.Is he mad?

"Bye,Jin Young.Nice talking to you."I waved Jin Young goodbye and walked back to my class.

"Where were you just now?"I asked Luhan as I sat down beside him.

"Somewhere only I know."he replied.

"I was just chatting with Jin Young,and you were gone.Where were you?I thought maybe you two could know each other."I said.

"He is your friend,I don't want to be a third wheel between you two."he mocked.

"Wait...I see where this is going."I said.

"What do you mean?"he asked.

"Are you...jealous?"I teased him.

"No.Why would I?I am your boyfriend,and he is just a friend."he said not looking at me in the eye.

"Luhan,I wanted you to know.You are the only man in my heart."I said.

"Really?What is Jin Young to you?"

"A childhood friend."I replied.

"You promise me not to cheat on me,ok?"he said.

"I promise."I replied.He put his both hands on my head,and leaned in to kiss my forehead gently.The whole class was watching.

"Luhan,this is the class."I whispered to him.He let go and said"That doesn't matter."