Chapter 3-Revenge

💗Luhan's POV💗

What did Yoona and Yuri said?Wearing boy's clothes?
I got curious and got up from my seat.I grabbed my bag and ran through the door quickly to follow them. They went to a mini shopping centre.I saw Yoona carrying a huge bag,with boy's clothes.

They stopped in front of a restaurant,I hid myself behind one of the fake trees.

I heard Yoona asked Yuri:"Are you sure he will come?"

"I texted him last night that we will have a date tomorrow.He still doesn't know I know he was cheating on me."said Yuri to Yoona.

"I will go to the restroom to change into these.Wait for me here."said Yoona.I saw her walking towards the nearest restroom.

I followed her,of course not into the girl's side.I waited for her to come out.

💗Yoona's POV💗
I went into the restroom to change into my brother's clothes.His clothes are larger than mine,I wore some baggy jeans and wore a pair of black shoes.I tied all my hair into the baseball cap.And covered it all up using the hoodie.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the restroom.

Suddenly,a hand blocked me.I looked and surprised to see Luhan.

"Why are you here?"I asked.

"I should be asking first,what are you wearing?"he asked me back.

"I am playing dress up."I said.

"You don't look like a boy at all."said Luhan.

"None of your business."I said .I ran to find Yuri and her Ex talking in front of the restaurant.

"I know you are cheating on me."I heard Yuri said.

"I have been cheating on you for two months,stupid!"said Min Ho.

"You know what?I have been cheating on you for four months!"growled Yuri.

"Really,who is the unfortunate guy?"asked Min Ho sarcastically.

"I am!I meant,I am lucky to have Yuri."I put on I think what is manly and said.

"You look to feminine."said Min Ho,looking at me.

"Flower boys are hot topics these days."I replied.

Min Ho suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my cap off.

"Well,you looked too much like a girl."He chuckled.

I quickly shoved his arm away from my waist,and glared at him.

"You are so dead!"I was about to punch him in the stomach.

"Hey,my love!"said a male voice behind me.I looked back to see who,it's Luhan.

"Aren't you EXO's Luhan?"asked Min Ho.

"Is this the jerk that has been cheating on you?"Luhan asked Yuri.

"Umm,yes!"said Yuri,she still can't calm her shock to see Luhan here.

"I-I am so s-sorry!"apologized Min Ho.Everyone in school knows Luhan.

"If I were you,I would have run away now,and never come back again."Luhan said.

Min Ho just ran away like a coward.

We looked at Luhan.

"See,you can't even disguise yourself properly."said Luhan and walked away.

"Did you arrange this?"asked Yuri,still staring at Luhan's back as he walk.

"No..."I said.I still can't believe that.Maybe he is not such a conceited jerk after all.