Chapter 22-Fast forward

6 years later...

Yoona's POV

"Omg!This dress is absolutely beautiful!"said a customer.I had opened a boutique with dresses and outfits designed by me.Me,Yoona the great designer.

"Are you the owner,young lady?"asked a customer.

"Yes,welcome to Yoona's boutique."I said,bowing gratefully.

"You are so pretty!"

"Is that you?"asked a customer pointing to a poster on the wall.I didn't bother to use the money to find a model,so I modeled my own designs myself.

"Yes."I replied.

"I have a son around your age,do you have a boyfriend?I want to introduce you to him."said another customer.

"Sorry,I had one."I said,apologictally.

"Too bad...bet your boyfriend is extremely handsome."praised the customer.

"Yeah,he is."I said,smiling.I thought of Luhan's handsome face,and smiled even more.

"Yoona!"yelled a voice from my boutique's entrance.

"Yuri,quiet down."I said to her.She ran towards me and tried to catch her breath.She puffed and panted in front of me,as I stared at her waiting for her to say something.

"Luhan is in Korea."said Yuri.

Luhan?!Luhan is in Korea?!

"Oh.Where is he?"I asked,pretending to be calm.I haven't seen him for 6 years.His scent,his face and all of him,I have missed it.

"Taeyeon said that Baekhyun told her,but I don't know where he is."said Yuri.

"I will call him myself."I said and got out my cellphone.I hope Luhan's phone number hasn't change,I actually haven't call him for 6 years.I didn't dare to call him,because it will make me miss him even more.

"Yobuseyo."said a voice from the other end.His voice...

"Yobuseyo,Luhan?"I asked for him.

"Who are you?"he asked.I was sure that this is his voice.Doesn't he recognize my voice?I felt hurt.

"I-I am Im Yoona,calling from Yoona's boutique."I answered.I planned to brag about my career to my boyfriend,even if he kind of forgotten me.

"What is a boutique's manager calling me for?"he asked in a sarcastic voice.I bet he is kidding.

"Sorry.Oh,my boyfriend is here.Bye!"I said and hung up.

Yuri stared at me.

"He does not recognize my voice!And I think he deleted my phone ID from his phone."I said to Yuri.

"Is he kidding me?!I am going to punch his pretty face when I see him."said Yuri,holding up her fist.

I sighed.

After closing down the boutique,I walked my way to the nearest coffee shop.The coffee shop was owned by Luhan's friend,Xiumin.

"Hey,welcome my sister-in-law."he greeted me as I walked in.

"I am not your sister-in-law,Luhan doesn't know me."I said and found a table.

"No kidding."said Xiumin.

"One Americano,please."I ordered my drink.I sat at my seat and stared at a couple in front of me.Then,I saw Xiumin whispering to them,and they got up and went to the back door.Leaving me the only customer in the coffee shop.

The lights suddenly turned out.It was dark.

"Uhh...Xiumin?"I called out.But he didn't reply me.