Chapter 12-Jealousy

💗Luhan's POV💗

Why do I felt so sour ever since I came back from the trip?

The boys were busy warming up in the practice room.

"Why are you so emo?"asked Xiumin patting my shoulder.He sat down beside me and looked at me.

"Nothing..."I sighed.

"Nothing is something.Yoy can tell your favorite hyung anything."he said pointing at himself.

"Since when did I admit that you are my favorite hyung?"I asked.

"That is because I am your only hyung,tell me..."he pouted.Xiumin doesn't look like my hyung.He has a baby face,which his fangirls adore.

"Ok..."I groaned.

"I was feeling sour because some girl was very close to a guy I don't like."I said.

"How do you feel about that girl?"he asked.

"Just normal."

"Really?If you don't tell me everything,I can't help you."said Xiumin,drinking water

"I kind of don't really hate her,after I..."I didn't know how to continue.I didn't know about my own feelings.

Sometimes I felt my heart skipped a beat when I saw her smiling at me.Sometimes I felt sad when she is angry with me.Sometimes I felt concerned when she is not happy.

Does this means...

"You like her,hyung."said a voice cutting into my thoughts.

Xiumin and looked at the person who just said that.It was stone face Sehun.

"Are you eavesdropping?asked Xiumin.

"No,I was just warming up behind you guys.And hyung,you like her."he said.

"Who like who?"asked Chen walking towards us.Chen's voice is usually very loud,so all of the others ran towards us and started asking questions.

"Is is Luge who is falling in love?"asked Tao.

"Falling in love,falling in love..."sang Chanyeol.He is a fan of 2NE1's Dara.And kept singing the chorus of their song.

"Hyung,is that girl Yoona?"asked Kai.

"According to Luhan hyung's reaction,it definitely is Yoona."said D.O.

"鹿哥,是真的吗?(Luge,is it true?)"asked Lay.

"Hyung,I know Yoona is not your style."said Kris.

"Kkaebsong~Luhan hyung is taken.Fangirls will be mad~"chanted Baekhyun,Chanyeol joined in too.

"Luhan,I am so proud of you."said Suho.

"I haven't say anything yet!Sehunnie,do you really think I like her that way?"I asked Sehun.

It is awkward to ask love advice from the group's childish maknae.

Sehun nodded.And Chen started singing 'You are my destiny' loudly.The others joined in too.Kai even danced to the song.

Xiumin put his arm around my shoulders and said "Luhan,just go and confess.".Xiumin then went and joined in the maniacs.

I stared at these 11 maniacs dancing and singing around me.

So,the conclusion was...

I am jealous,because I fell in love with her,Yoona.