Chapter 17-Confession

💗Yoona's POV💗

Ok,Yoona.Your friends are right,you should confess your feelings to him,even though you will be rejected.I marched boldly into class and was prepared to see Luhan lying on his desk as usual?But when I walked in,he was not at his seat.I searched the class,but no sign of him.Where is he?

💗Luhan's POV💗

"Luhan Hyung,Hwaiting!"said Tao.The boys were encouraging me to confess to Yoona.They taught me a lot of cheesy methods and how to get out of the awkward situation if I am rejected.They even suggested that we celebrate if I got accepted.Who do they think I am,the great handsome Luhan,who never fail to get a girl.But Yoona is not any girl,but the girl in my heart.

"Hyung,if you get rejected,just say that you were joking.And quickly slip away from there."suggested Baekhyun.

"No that is not a way.Luhan,you should just face her and tell her how you feel about her.Be honest."said Xiumin Hyung.

"If you got accepted,I will foot the bill for tonight's dinner."said Suho,waving his wallet in front of my eyes.

"I want to eat chicken for dinner."said Kai,the chicken lover who orders chicken early morning.

"鹿哥,加油!(Luge,Hwaiting!)"encouraged Lay,the Chinese guy.

"Remember to give her flowers."reminded Chanyeol.In Chanyeol's mind,girls only accept your confessions if you give her flowers.

"There is a perfect 90% she will accept your confession."said Kyungsoo,again with his fortune telling.Kyungsoo has these 'Fortune Telling' skills and some defense skills.

"Don't let us down,Hyung."said Chen,with a sarcastic expression on his face.This dongsaeng never respects me.

"He is the first EXO member who has a date.I mean,if he got accepted."said Sehun,grinning at Baekhyun.Baekhyun replied him with a 'What?' look.

"Guys,I need to go to class now."I said,and grabbed my bag.

"Hwaiting."said Kris patting my shoulder.I nodded at him and walked out of our practice room.It was like I am going to do a difficult task,and the others were supporting me and encouraging me along the way.

I went into class and saw Yoona.She was sitting at her own seat,talking to herself.She was mumbling something,staring at her desk.She is so cute when she mumbles.

I walked slowly towards her.She looked up and saw me.

"Good morning Luhan."she greeted me softly.

"Good morning."I said and sat down beside her.

There was silence for a moment.

"I have something I need to tell you."we both said in unison.We both were shocked that we said the same thing at the same time and blushed.

"You first."she said,still blushing.

"No,ladies first."I said.

"You first please.Mine is not urgent."she said and smiled sweetly.

"Mine is not too.I will tell you after you tell me what you were going to say."I said.

"You first."she said with a forced smile.

"O-okay."I stuttered.

"The garden please?"I asked.I realized that we always meet at the garden to tell each other important things.The garden really is the 'Secret Garden'.

"Sure.Why not?"she said and got up from her seat.

We walked side by side towards the garden,not saying anything.

[The Garden]

"What were you going to tell me?"she asked.

"Uh...I-I..."I stuttered badly.I usually don't stutter when I am with girls.But I am in a bundle of nerves when I am with her.

"Yes?"she asked,waiting for me.

"I-I like you.No,I mean I love you!"I shouted,closing my eyes tightly.I think this is the most stupid confession in love history.I can feel my face burning hot red to my ears.This is the most embarrassing confession.

I was still not opening my eyes,when she was still not saying anything.

I think I got rejected.I sighed.

"I think you are manly."she suddenly spoke.Manly?I am manly?!Did she just said that?!

Wait,isn't this our bet?If she fell in love with me,then she have to admit that I am manly.Does this mean...

I slowly opened my eyes,she was smiling at me brightly.

"Do you...love me?"I asked.I still can't believe my ears.Is this a dream?

It took her a moment to reply me.

"Yes."she replied and blushed.

"Really?!"I asked.I am like an idiot right now,who just got accepted from a goddess.Well,she is a goddess to me.

I pecked her on her lips gently and moved away.She was shocked at first,but she smiled at me.

After grinning at each other for a moment.

"So...."I said.

"Can you be my girlfriend?"I asked.My heart was racing so fast.

"Yes,boyfriend."she replied.

We intertwined our hands together and walked towards our class together.Her plam was warm and comfortable.Everyone in the hallway stared at us.But,I wasn't bothered by their stares,because Yoona is walking beside me now.I felt that the girls around us were glaring at her.And some of the boys were probably planning my funeral right now.Yoona has quite a lot of fanboys in school,I regretted it when I thought that she wasn't attractive at the first place.

We walked into class and back to our seats.

"Luhan,what are you doing with her?!"asked a girl,I don't know.Maybe one of my classmates.

"She is my girlfriend."I replied and smiled at Yoona.