Chapter 18-Date❤️

💗Luhan's POV💗

We have been together for a week,and the whole school knows about our relationship.The boys were so proud of me especially Suho.

"Hyung!I envied you so much!"squealed Chanyeol.

"You will get a girlfriend soon."I replied.

"I wish."pouted Chanyeol.

"Aren't you friends with Naeun recently?"asked Xiumin Hyung.

"Yeah.But she is just a friend."replied Chanyeol.

"But a female friend."teased Chen.

"And a attractive,pretty and smart friend."added Baekhyun.

"I just met her a few days ago."said Chanyeol.

"But Hyung knows you like her."teased Lay.

The boys started teasing Chanyeol nonstop.

"Class is starting,don't you guys have class?"I asked,glancing at my watch.

They shook their heads and shrugged their shoulders.

"I have a pass."said Kai,waving a paper slip in front of my eyes.The others nodded and agreed.

"Suit yourself.I am going to class."I said and walked out of the practice room.I saw Yoona leaning her back against the wall outside the room.She saw me and looked at me.

"Hey,love.Waiting for me?"I asked.

"No."she replied.

"Let's go to class."I said and put my arm around her shoulders.

The people by the halls always stare at us as we pass by every morning.They always glared at Yoona and me.But we don't care.

We walked side by side,holding our hands tightly to each other.Swinging lightly while we walk.We walked into our class and sat at our seats.

I heard a lot of whispers about us.It has been a week,but there were still butt hurt comments towards Yoona and me.I have to stop this.

I stood up suddenly,everyone stared at me.

"Yoona,I am going out for a minute.Got something to take care of."I said to Yoona.I walked out of the class with quick foot steps and to the practice room.The boys were practicing the new choreography.They stopped and looked at me as I barched in.

"Hey Luhan,I thought you were going to class."said Xiumin.

"Got something to do.And I need you guys to help."I said.

"How can we help you?"asked Kyungsoo.

"I want you guys to help me to set up a date.And let the whole school know."I said.

"First of all,we are not romantic when it comes to dates.Second of all,the whole school?Why?"asked Suho,as he switched off the radio.

"Because he wants us to be jealous,duh!"teased Chen.

"No"I said and glared at Chen.

"But can you treat us bubble tea."said Sehun.

"I will ok,so help me guys."I pleaded.

"Sure.But don't blame us if it is not romantic."said Baekhyun.

"But why the whole school?"asked Kris.

"The girls are glaring at Yoona,and boys were glaring at me.So,I need to show them how perfect we two are meant for each other."I explained.

"Eww.How cheesy."said Chen with a disgusted look.