Chapter 5-Detention

💗Yoona's POV💗
"Hey,Luhan!"said a tall good looking boy.I recognized him as one of the members in EXO.His hands were leaning against my desk,while he greeted Luhan.

"Hi!"Luhan replied.

"I heard there is going to be a new music teacher in our school.Mr Im I think."he said.The music teacher is my brother.

"Mr Im?Nice sir name."he said with sarcasm.

"Oh,hi!You are Luhan's new seatmate?"he asked me.

"Yes."I replied.

"My name is Park Chanyeol,and I am a EXO member.Nice to meet you!"he held out his hand.

"My name is Im Yoona!Nice to meet you too!I said and shook his hand.

"Bye,Luhan and Yoona!"he said and went back to his class.

After recess...

The teachers got a meeting,so they will be coming back late.I was so bored,because I don't have anything to do.

I realized Luhan was looking at me secretly.

"Why are you looking at me?"I asked.

"Just thinking why do you hate me?"he said.

I didn't told him I hate him before.I just don't like him.

"Because you are arrogant,rude,despicable and doesn't take girls seriously."I said straight forwardly.

"You are very straight forward..."he said.

A girl suddenly walked towards Luhan.Another girlfriend,he probably forgotten.I bet he doesn't even remember her name.

"Luhan~"she said,and acted cute.She was slightly shaking her whole body to seduce him.

"Hey..."he replied.I was right,he doesn't know who is she.

"Remember what you promised me?"she asked him.

"Yeah,but can you tell me just in case you forgot?I just wanted to make sure you remember too!"he said.

"Yeah,let's go to the garden.The teachers will not be back so soon anyway."she said.Well,she is dumb.

"Ok."he replied and followed her out of the class.

My stomach suddenly growled.I didn't eat anything just now because the queue was so long.My stomach growled again.I am hungry.The teachers won't be back soon anyway,I got up from my seat and decided to buy something to eat from the cafeteria.

As I passed by a room,I heard singing voices and some music coming out from the room.The sign says 'EXO's Room'.There is a little window through the door.I looked through it ,to see what is happening inside.

There was three people practicing vocals together.And two people running around like kids,one people stopping them from running.Two sleeping on the floor.One tidying up the shelves.And one dancing,looking at the mirror.

I spotted Chanyeol playing his guitar at the side of the room.He looked up,and saw me.

I quickly hide myself against the door.Well,not exactly hiding myself.Just leaning against the door.

The door suddenly opened,and I almost fall back.A pair of arms held me to prevent me from falling back.I looked at him,and saw Chanyeol.

He grinned at me,and I quickly moved away from his hands.

"Hi,we meet again.Where are you going?"he asked.

"I was hungry,so I was planning to go to the cafeteria to buy something to eat."I replied,I found myself blushing.