Chapter 20-Winter Dance

💗Yoona's POV💗

The Winter Dance is next week,the girls and I decided to go for shopping after school.

"What should I wear,girls?"asked Tiffany.She chose four different dresses and asked for our advice.

"The pink one."suggested Taeyeon.

"Nah,the green one."suggested Yuri.

"How about the white one?"I suggested.

"Yeah,you are right.White one it is!"exclaimed Tiffany putting back the other three dresses.

"Who is your date?"asked Yuri to Tiffany.

"Nickhun,duh.He is my boyfriend after all."replied Tiffany.

"Seohyun and I were the only ones who doesn't have a date."frowned Yuri.

"Umm...I have a date.."said Seohyun softly.All of us stared at her in shock.

"Since when?"asked Taeyeon.

"Since two days ago,Oh Sehun asked me to be his dance partner."said Seohyun,blushing.

"Sehun?!Luhan's dongsaeng?!"I asked.

"Yes."replied Seohyun.

"I am so happy for you,Seohyun!"squealed Taeyeon happily.

"I don't have a date."grouched Yuri,crossing her arms.

"Don't worry,there is still a week left to find a perfect date."I comforted her by patting her shoulders gently.

We went from store to store.I spotted a light blue dress in a store's display case.

"I want that one."I said,pointing at the dress.It was absolutely perfect and just like what I imagined.

"You have good taste."grinned Tiffany.I payed for the dress and we all went for lunch.We walked into a restaurant.The restaurant was decorated with skulls and gothic things.There was a band playing in the middle of the restaurant.We found a seat right in front of the band.There were four boys in that band,a singer,a guitarist,a drummer and another electric guitarist.

"I will have this one and this one,please."we ordered our food and enjoyed the band which was playing rock music.

"Hmm...That guy is cute."said Yuri.We followed Yuri's gaze and saw that she was staring admiringly at the main singer.

"You like him?"asked Tiffany playfully.

"Yeah,this is love at first sight,huh?"she asked us.

"You know,he is not very good-looking."criticize Taeyeon frankly.I kicked her foot under the table gently.She gave me a 'What?!' look.

"You can ask him out to the Winter Dance."I suggested.

"He looked like a major,we are minors remember?"asked Seohyun.

"Age doesn't matter."said Tiffany,smiling like a proud mother.

"I don't know..."said Yuri.This is my first time seeing her blushing like a ripped tomato.

"Your food here,miss."said a waiter,placing our dishes onto the table.

"Waiter,may I ask.Who is that main singer there?"asked Tiffany,pointing at the main singer Yuri was staring at.

"His name is Yonghwa."replied the waiter and walked away quickly.I guessed he was bothered by Tiffany's question.

"Yonghwa...what a nice name."said Yuri.

[Winter Dance Night]

"Yoona,are you done yet?"asked Yuri.We all went to Taeyeon's house to dress up and make up for the dance.I was in Taeyeon's room changing into my dress.