Chapter 7- Savior

💗Yoona's POV💗

I have been working here for a week now and Luhan came here everyday to buy anything he wants.

Kim Myungsoo and I became close colleagues.We ate together during breaks and switched jobs when one is tired.The boss kept ordering us to do this and that.And we rarely had any time to stop.

"Uhh,Yoona?"MyungSoo said.I was busy arranging new stocks onto the shelves.

"Huh?"I asked,looking at him.

"Can you meet me tonight behind the streets?"he asked nervously,scratching the back of his head.

"Why?"I asked.

"I need you to help me with something.You see,I spotted some stray cats this morning,their mum died and they have no one to take care of them.So I wanted to bring them home tonight to feed them.I wanted you to help me carry them."he said.Wow,he is so kind.I am touched.

"You are so kind,sure!I will meet you tonight."I replied.

"Thanks."he said and get back to work.

"Hi Yoona!"Luhan came in again.

"Hi."I replied.

"Do you have time tonight?"he asked me.Is he asking me out?No way!

"W-why?"I asked.

"My house is around here,and I need you to help me with something."he said.

"What is it?"I asked.

💗Luhan's POV💗

I need to clean my house,because the renter is coming to check if I kept the house clean.If not,she will chase me out.I asked the EXO members to help me clean,but only Tao is free.I actually begged Kris to convince Tao to help,since Tao is the only free one.And I need another helper,so I walked to the convenience store to asked for Yoona's help.

"What is it?"she asked me back.

"Can you help me and Tao to clean my house?"I asked.

"But I have to help Myungsoo to carry the stray kittens to his house."she replied.This guy is kind?

"Oh.Where are the stray kittens?"I asked,wondering where she will be going later.

"Behind the streets.Their mum died this morning."she said.

"Oh."I said and walked out of the store awkwardly.

I walked my way to the streets,it is getting dark soon.So where are the stray kittens?Maybe they haven't come out yet.

I walked back and saw four big figures walking towards my way.I quickly hid myself behind one of the garbage cans.

"Master,did she fall for it?"asked one guy on the phone.

"The plan worked."the guy said to the others.He put down the phone and turned to the other three.

"We are the stray kittens,and that girl believed Master."

"Yeah,who could resist master's charm."said the other.

Well,I am not stupid.The master they are talking about,is someone close to Yoona.And the master is obviously Kim Myungsoo.Oh no,Yoona is going to get kidnapped.

I waited for them to go,and I ran back to my house as fast as I could.I can't stop those guys by myself anyway,and Yoona probably won't believe me.

I quickly rang the doorbell.Tao came to opened the door for me.

"Hyung,your house is so dirty.Have you asked for help?"he asked.

"Yes.But we need to help her first."I said and closed the door.

I told him what happened just now.

💗Yoona's POV💗

"Myungsoo,you are so kind.Are the kittens cute?"I asked as I walked with him towards the streets.

"Yes,they are cute.I wanted to mourn for their mother,but I don't know how."he said.He is not only good looking and kind too.

We reached the streets,no one is there,so are the kittens.

"Are they sleeping?"I asked as I looked around.

"No.We are here."said a rough voice from behind.

I turned to look and saw four evil faces behind us.

"W-what is going on?"I asked Myungsoo.

"We are selling you."said Myungsoo and smirked evily.I can't believe I have been tricked.I am usually not that dumb!Maybe it is because of Myungsoo's fake kindness.

"She must have worth more than 10 grand."said one of the guys touching my arm.

"Yes,master.We chose a good one."said another guy.The master they were referring to was Kim Myungsoo.

"I can't believe you tricked me!"I shouted at Myungsoo and shoved the guy's arm away from me.

I took a step back,it's a dead end.

"The moment I saw you,I thought that I will maybe consider to sell you to Italy.But now,I think I will sell you to the U.S."he said evily.

I tried to hide my fear.

I grabbed a large bin beside me,and threw it towards the other two guys.Both of them fell down.I tried to run,but one of the guys grabbed my arm tightly.I bit his hand,and let go.

As I almost ran towards the exit,Myungsoo was blocking my way.

"I didn't knew you were that strong."chuckled Myungsoo.Two of the guys stood beside Myungsoo.And two other guys grabbed my arms tightly.

I kicked Myungsoo's knee.I should have kick him in the private area!

That was for tricking me!

"Ouch!"Myungsoo said and hugged his knee.

"How dare you?!"he shouted at me and grabbed my hair.

"But,still.You are quite cute."he said and was trying to kiss me.I closed my eyes and shook my head away from him.But his hands were grabbing my hair tightly.

"Yah!Kim Myungsoo!Don't touch my girl!"shouted a voice from the exit.

I saw a familiar figure,beside him stood a panda holding a wooden stick.

"Hey,our regular customer."said Myungsoo letting go of my hair.I looked to see who was my savior.

It was Luhan,and he brought Tao with him.

They started to fight.Luhan and Myungsoo were beating each other up.The four guys let go of me and started helping their master.But,Tao stopped them and finished them all with his wooden stick.

"That's for grabbing Yoona's hair!"shouted Luhan,punching Myungsoo's face.

"And that's for trying to kiss her!"shouted Luhan again,punching Myunsoo's stomach.

He finally stood up when Myungsoo fainted.

My eyes were starting to close slowly too.

💗Luhan's POV💗

After beating up that bastard,I quickly ran to Yoona.

She has fainted on the ground.Tao was kicking all of the bodies to make sure they have been knocked off.

I carried her and gave her a piggyback ride.

"Did you just called her your girl?"asked Tao as we walked towards my house.We don't know where her house is.

"No."I denied.

"I heard though."said Tao walking beside me.

Finally we reached home and I put her down on my bed gently.Guess we have to do the cleaning tomorrow.

"Could I sleep in your room?"asked Tao.

"No.You sleep with me on the sofa."I said pulling Tao out of my room and closed the door.

"But there is no space."said Tao.

"Then,you sleep on the floor."I said and lied down on the sofa.