Chapter 11-Winter Sea

💗Yoona's POV💗

Finally,it is Saturday.Yuri and I were lining up to get onto the bus.

Flashback to the day I cried...

Just a few days ago,after I cried in Luhan's arms.I realized my tears were soaking his uniform,I quickly let go of him.

"Are you feeling okay now?"he asked.

I nodded like a puppy.Jong Suk left.After school,Luhan bought ice creams and we ate it together in the bus stop,waiting for the bus.We got on the bus,and went back home.I didn't realized that I have already been this close to Luhan.I got over Jong Suk,and pretended nothing happen at the garden.He still comes to class,but I didn't even give him a single glance.

Back to present...

"Let's sit over there."Yuri pointed to the seat at the third row.

"Ok."I replied.We moved our way the seats.I spotted Luhan sitting behind us.His other eleven members were not in the same class as ours,so other than them,he doesn't really have any friends in this class.

Everyone finally got on the bus.Jong Suk was sitting with Luhan,because they don't have partners.

💗Luhan's POV💗

I glared at the guy who made Yoona cried.He looked at me and looked away again.Yoona is sitting in front of me now.I can't believe Yoona used to date this jerk.

"Can you stop glaring at me?"Jong Suk suddenly said,without looking at me.

"Did you know that you are a bastard?"I asked.

"No.And I am not.Yoona and I were just having a misunderstanding."he said,still not looking at me.

"If you make Yoona cry again.I promise I won't hold back my fist."I threatened him.

"Do you perhaps...like her?"he asked me and smirked.

"N-no!"I stuttered.Why am I stuttering?

"Even if you do like her,I won't give up."he said.

"I won't give up either.But,that doesn't mean I like her ok,just saying."I said awkwardly.

I sneaked a glance at Yoona who is sitting in front of me.She is busy talking to her friend,Yuri.

Finally we arrived Winter Sea.The sea is so beautiful and the beach was so clean.We enjoyed the scenery before the gathering in front of the bus.

"Everyone!Listen!"shouted Ms Kang.She needs to shout until her lungs were about to burst,then everyone kept quiet.

"There are 40 of you kids,so I am going to put five in a group.After this,I will let you guys know where are you guys going to sleep tonight.Is that clear?!"she shouted.

"Yes,teacher."everyone replied.

Ms Kang started calling our names to form a group.

"Yuri,Hyuna,Jihyun,Ryeowook and Siwon in this group."said Ms Kang.

"Kangwoo,Jiyeon,Jongsuk,Luhan and Yoona in this group."said Ms Kang.I am in the same group as Yoona,and that bastard.

We walked over to our own group.Yoona was busy looking away from Jong Suk,Jong Suk is busy looking at her.I walked my way to Yoona's side.And blocked Jong Suk's view.

"Hi!"I greeted,smiling.

"Hi."she replied.

💗Yoona's POV💗

Why is Jong Suk staring at me?I tried to be busy,fidgeting with my coat.I am wearing a white T-shirt and a blue skinny jeans.It is quite cold at the winter sea,I am glad that I brought my coat.