Chapter 8-Shopping

💗Yoona's POV💗

I woke up and found myself sleeping on a unfamiliar bed.The room was so unfamiliar too.I looked around and saw a photo frame.There were twelve boys in the photo.I saw a photo of Luhan.

Don't tell me this is Luhan's room.I looked around and so some clothes hanging around his bed.He asked me to help clean his house yesterday,and now I get why he needs help.

I opened the door and walked out slowly.It's fortunate that I don't have school tomorrow,because it's a Sunday.

I saw two figures sleeping at the floor,hugging each other.

It was Tao and Luhan.They were sleeping so sweetly like kids.I decided not to wake them up.I started to pick up all the things that are lying around on the floor.And I tidied the rooms and the dining space.Lastly,I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge.There were nothing but a few cans of coke.

Where are his parents?I started to wonder around the house.The house is tidy and clean now,and they were still sleeping.

"Wake up."I kicked Luhan gently on the legs.He has already separate from Tao and was hugging my foot.

I bent down and tried to release my foot from his grasp.But I lost balance and fell down on the floor.I was lying beside him.Face to face,he slept so soundly.I examined his face.He is good looking all right,and cute too.

He saved me yesterday.If he wasn't there,who knows where I am now.He was my savior,my hero.

He suddenly opened his eyes,I quickly sit up.

He rubbed his eyes and saw me.

He yawned and stretched his arms and legs.

"Hi..."he greeted sleepily.And pause a moment,he suddenly opened his eyes widely.

"What are you doing here?"he asked astonishingly.

"You brought me here."I replied.

"Oh."he said,scratching his head.

"What do you eat every morning?"I asked him.I realized that there was no food at all in his house.

"Bread from the convenience store."he answered.

"Want to go grocery shopping?"I asked.

"Huh?"

"I said,want to go shopping with me?"

"Yes!"he said and immediately got up.

"Go and wash up first."I said and helped him up.I pushed him into the bathroom and closed the door.

After a few minutes,he finally came out.

"Go and change into something casual."I said.I followed him into his room.

He looked at the bed and to the floor.

"I can't find my clothes."he yawned.

"I put them in your wardrobe."I said,opening the wardrobe.

"Oh,thanks."

He looked at the clothes from left to right.

"Which one is casual?"he asked.

"This one maybe."I picked one from the racks.And put it in front of his body.

"I hate pink.Boys don't where pink."he said looking at the outfit I picked for him.

"Pink makes one boy manly.Only brave boys dare to wear pink."I teased.He looked at me and looked at the outfit for a moment.

"Ok."he said and grabbed the outfit.