16

Gojo clasped his hands together, showing off his infamous smirk. "Let's start, Miss L/N."

You gritted your teeth and just nodded. You started asking questions about them and wrote it all down. When that one member of the team talked fast, Gojo raised his hand to interrupt him. "Talk a bit slower, Leo. You do know Miss L/N writes everything down, right?" the boys laughed, making Leo shake his head with a grin on his face.

"Just Y/N, please." you say to him, and he glanced down at you. He shrugged innocently. "Okay, Y/N." he playfully said, and you rolled your eyes at him subtly. You didn't want these boys to know that Gojo was somehow... close to you. You might be labeled as his "hoe" of the week.

Or maybe they already know he's been bugging you for a while now?

You proceeded to ask every team about sportsmanship, their recent game, which was a month ago. You were still surprised that Gojo was a member of the baseball team...

You remember him telling you about his experiences in playing sports, but you didn't know he was actually a member of the team.

Speaking of the devil, you can feel his gaze burning a hole through your skull as you speak. You acted like it was nothing, not even reacting a bit so he wouldn't think he has an effect on you. Because if he did see, it'll be a problem.

All of them answered truthfully, and when it was Gojo's turn, he was really serious which took you by surprise again. He can be serious when he wants, huh? You wrote it all down on your notepad as he spoke carefully and clearly for you. He was a bit close so you stepped back away from him. Of course, he noticed that, so he bit his lips to control his smile.

The captain of the team was the last to speak and you recognized him as one of those guys who always hit on the ladies at school. There were rumors that he even became a playboy because his girlfriend cheated on him before. How could that be reasonable, though? You thought. Why become someone you hated the most? The one who hurt you before?

You really don't get the logic cheaters have. Why blame the person who hurt you when you were the one who turned out to be the worse?

You tried to hide the discomfort on your face as you talked to him. You're not in the place to judge him, either. After a few questions, it was finally done, making you sigh in relief. "Thank you, L/N!" you nodded and waved at them, thanking them, too. You walked away from the team without throwing the tall man a glance who was standing in the middle. He was probably the tallest among them.

You gripped your bag in your hand that slung on your shoulders when you heard pad of heavy foosteps behind you. "Y/N." he called, so you slowed down your pace. Now he was beside you, flashing you a smile, his hands tucked inside the pockets of his black slacks. "Thought we'd walk together to the gym." he simply said.

You looked up at him, to see his eyes gazing in front of you. You didn't protest, continuing to walk beside him without saying a word. As you approached the gym, you saw some students at the entrance, blocking your way.

"Hey, Gojo!" someone greeted him so he raised his hand to acknowledge them. You don't recognize the group as his friends but you think that maybe they're from the other building. He practically knows everyone at school. Perks of being famous... but even if he was famous then, you only heard rumors about his escapades as a teen in college. You barely even see his face, maybe because you don't really observe everyone at school. That was Nobara's thing.

"You guys are blocking the way." he chuckled after talking with them for a bit about some party, so they all gave way for the both of you. You stood there awkwardly as you felt eyes on you, so you immediately moved to walk inside with Gojo behind you.