44

TW: Drugs, Implied/referenced drug use, Possessive behavior, Death threats, Gojo Satoru is his own warning, Gojo's POV [prepare yourselves]

once again, this is NOT how gojo is canonically. give his character some recognition and love :)

-

for better experience, listen to:

playboy; gojo s. playlist by dol on spotify.

(link on my bio)

I must be insane. How did I get here?

I was never the type of guy to risk getting myself into trouble. I play fair. I don't like getting involved with dirty money or sketchy guys in general. Me and Suguru intend to stay away from those who try to offer us different kinds of drugs whenever we go to parties. That was never our thing.

Ecstasy, heroin, or any kind of stimulants, you name it. It wasn't new that there would be drugs involved in every party we went to, since it's always meant to be there, but we still try to be careful and decline every offer thrown in our way. No matter how persuasive these fuckers are, we never gave in. Cigarettes, alcohol, and sex is okay. Drugs are a different level. We might enjoy taking risks, but surely not something that can get us arrested and fucked up.

We're already fucked in the head, so why make it much worse?

Both of us were always expected to show up in parties held by people we know in the university or by the connections we have. Suguru, the one who had my back since we were high school, was my partner in crime. We probably hold the record of doing the stupidest things in the history of people doing stupid things. I consider him my brother, and no matter what happens, we have this silent agreement that we'd take a bullet for each other.

At the age of fifteen, I learned how to drive. My parents never cared whether I'd get caught or not because I don't have a license yet, since that's how it always has been. They were there since I was a kid, but I never felt their presence. They'd give me anything I need or want without looking my way. Not that it bothered me, anyway. I got the freedom I wanted and they gave that to me willingly. I didn't need to thank them for that, because I know that they weren't probably doing that because they care for me.

All my life, I've been alone. I was used to it. Then Suguru came. Shoko. And very few of them that I consider my friends. Suddenly, I don't feel lonely anymore. There will always be this void in my heart, and I know that can't be changed. I already accepted that I'll always be the same person that I am. I had so many fuck, flings, no strings attached whatsoever, whatever you want to call it, and I was contented at that.

All I can offer is a good time and not my all, because relationships are boring. The idea of being tied to someone is tiring to think about. You have to be by each other's side all the time. Be loyal to each other. Be on the phone all the fucking time to update each other. It was never my thing, and I can't imagine myself being head over heels at someone.

1st year college. I already know Brittany Tucker was going to be a handful. She was the first one to approach me, as always, and flirted at me using her big tits that were almost shoved on my face. Believe it or not, I never knew she was fucking taken. I don't do relationships, and I certainly don't wreck other people's relationships, too. I wasn't a big fan of third parties so when I found out she has a fucking boyfriend all along, I didn't hesitate to walk out of her life. The whole campus probably knows that we were screwing each other, and no one dared to tell me I was fucking someone's girl. I wasn't upset.