21

You were now all dressed up in your high waisted pants and baby tee with your dirty white sneakers. You grabbed your black jacket and phone then looked at yourself in the mirror.

Nobara and the others texted you and just like you thought, they were already planning on what to do today. You were kinda guilty because you agreed to going with them yesterday yet one try of Gojo convincing you made you change plans.

[ VIRGIN MFS ]

yuji: i don't have plans :D

megumi: Me too.

nobara: ok where's @ y/n ????

yuji: tap her!

nobara: do you think i'm dumb??

yuji: maybe...

nobara: whatever, pussy

you: hey guys um

megumi: Where are you, y/n?

you: i'm at my house

you: listen

you: i kinda can't go today.

nobara: u have a date?!?! since when???

yuji: wait a damn minute...

nobara: YOU DON'T MEAN

nobara: WHAT

yuji: YOUR GOING WITH SATORU AREN'T YOU!!!

megumi: *You're

yuji: okay genius 🙄🙄

nobara: TELL ME EVERYTHING BITCH ISTG

You promised her that you would tell her everything. Megumi even texted you and told you to be careful. You don't know what he meant by that, but you thanked him for being concerned.

You felt nervous and think that you were being an easy target to him, but you shook off the negative thoughts. This is a friendly date. Get ahold of yourself. Sighing to yourself, you exited your room and proceeded downstairs.

There he was, manspreading on the sofa with his right arm resting at the back of the seat. He was looking around your house, but stopped when his eyes landed on you. He took in your outfit today, and you let him, because you were observing him, too.

He stood up, and that's when you felt your mother's presence behind you. She put a hand on your shoulder, and fixed your hair a bit. She grinned at you, and you just can't believe how nice she's acting today when she almost hated the man four feet away from you, yesterday.

You decided not to question her while he's here, holding the small bag slinging on your shoulder. He talked to your mother for a bit so you took the time to analyze his outfit. You never thought he would look good in turtle neck. It complimented his lean body. His cream pants suited his long legs. He didn't wear any accessory except the black glasses he always wore.

He looked expensive. No wonder he got the famous title at school.

"Take care, you two!" your mom exclaimed, waving at the two of you making you raise an eyebrow at her and bid her goodbye. "Goodbye, Ms. L/N. Thank you!" he grinned and waved.

Once the two of you stepped outside, you saw his familiar black vehicle parking outside. He was spinning his keys in his fingers while walking towards his car.

"You are so persistent." you mumbled under your breath. He heard it and placed his hand on the roof of his car behind you, caging you in. "Oh, am I?" he smirked, lowering his head down to look at you straight in the eyes. He slightly bowed his head down so you can see his eyes.