28

THIRD PERSON POV

Yuji's smile never left his face. He was happy, talking to the people his friends invited. His cheeks reddened when a particular person came to him and greeted him. The girl he likes. He was so blessed to have friends like them in his life.

Y/N ended up buying him extra clothes. Along with Gojo, of course. They gave it as a gift for him to use on their stay at the resort. Now, they were all eating lunch in front of the beach, under a big umbrella. So far, they invited around 15 or so people, and all paid for the food except Yuji.

While everyone was busy eating and chattering, Gojo leaned down to Y/N and observed her while eating. He can see her round bust in her tank top from where he stood, to which he smirked at. No one saw him since he was wearing sunglasses over his eyes, but boy, was he wrong.

Megumi was glaring at him across the table, and Gojo was totally oblivious from his hard stare. He saw him peeking at Y/N, which made him hate him more. He doesn't even like Y/N. He's disgusting. He simply shook his head.

Y/N on the other hand, was talking to Shoko, who was asking her about the activities for later. She shrugged, "We'll just swim for a bit at the beach, or let everyone do whatever they want. But tonight we'll be partying and drinking, for sure." Like what Nobara wanted, she wanted to add.

Shoko nodded at that. "I hope Nobara shoots her shot." she winked maliciously at Y/N who just laughed with her. Nobara was clueless since she was busy eating and tasting every food on the table.

When everyone looked busy, Gojo touched Y/N's waist, making her stop eating and looking up at him. Gojo noticed something on her lips so he pouted his lips.

"You got something on your lips." he whispered, lifting her chin with his finger. Y/N's forehead creased, distracted by the intense stare he's giving her.

His next move made her freeze in her spot. He leaned to peck her lips quickly and when he pulled back, he was licking his lips. "Got it." his lips broke into a smirk, and winked at her. She did nothing but look at him with wide eyes, trying to process what he did.

He just kissed me in front of these people like we're a couple. She avoided everyone's eyes and went back to eating. Gojo was amused when he felt how embarrassed she was and ate like nothing happened.

After lunch, everyone went to the bar at the pool side. It was early, but they all wanted to enjoy their stay. Nobara was the first to order a punch for her friends. The bartender even tried to make a move on her, but she turned him down without hesitation.

The only thing in her mind right now was to shoot her shot at Geto. But she doesn't know how. She didn't want to be rejected but she's ready to take a risk. She's been crushing over this guy for months! She would regret it if she didn't try, now that he's there with them.

When she got her orders, she immediately gave it to them. She inhaled deeply, trying to get the courage to talk to him. Releasing out a deep sigh, she thought, fuck it, and walked towards Geto.

Gojo never left beside Y/N. He stood beside her, trying to catch her attention sometimes by touching her waist or leaning down to her ear. He would whisper some compliments on her ear just to see her flushed face that he doesn't get to see most of the time. He knows the effect he has on her, enjoying every last bit of her giving into him.

I mean, who wouldn't?

Y/N was definitely different from the girls he went with. Or fucked. She still has her walls up that weren't easy to get through. She wasn't like those he went out with who were throwing themselves at him. He knows and feels she likes him, yet, she never did anything desperate just to get his attention.