Chapter 2

Fast and strong. Frigga and Odin observed the empty arena where Aeria is currently training with a skilled swordsman. Odin immediately noticed that Aeria was naturally skilled with swords and the way the girl moves as if she's a swordsman herself.

"Is it natural for her to be this strong?" Frigga asks.

"No, it is not but I do believe that Aeria here is an exception." Odin couldn't follow her fast reflexes, the girl was focused, and nothing else could bother her when battling "I believe Aeria is special."

"You're exceptional." the swordsman praised.

But Aeria didn't give any response, she tightened her grip around the sword before sliding under the swordsman and pointing the sword behind his neck.

"You lose." Aeria finally spoke after hours of battle.

The swordsman spun to see the girl, Aeria threatened the stab him when he tried to move closer "You did. You're weak." she decided to give the ungrateful swordsman a lesson by slicing his arm off "AH!" the man screamed and wailed in pain, the blood sprayed everywhere –her face and clothes.

"Aeria!" Frigga called.

"Yes, Your Grace?" Aeria looked at them as if nothing happened, her eyes were as clear as crystals and Odin knew what those eyes meant.

"Cold blooded." Odin smiled

"Come here, dear. You're covered with blood" Frigga pulled a clean napkin out of her armor pocket and gently wiped Aeria's face "Did I do well?" she asked, the queen smiled before nodding.

This training continued for days and Aeria was growing tired of it. Different swordsmen sparred with her every day and they all end up dead in her feet, her sword covered with their blood.

"Aeria!"

Thor dashed through the hallways followed by a tired Loki "Hey Thor! Loki!" Aeria waved her hand up high, the three grew close to each other and they started training together eventually.

"Where have you been, Aeria?" Loki asked.

"I was with Mother, we went out for a bit." Aeria smiled "Really? Why didn't you take us?" Thor crossed his arms "Because Mother said it should just be the two of us." Aeria smirked before pinching the blonde's cheeks "Aeria, look what I can do!" Loki immediately went to get the attention back at him.

The prince opened his palm and little fireworks came out, bright and colorful.

"Oh, wow!" Aeria smiled "It's beautiful, Loki."

"Right? I can do more illusions!" a little tiger suddenly came out of his palm "Brother has been practicing his illusion skills!" Thor smiled "Well, you two are doing really great" Aeria patted their heads.

"You're acting like an old sister!" both boys whined.

Her life was much easier in the palace, she was treated like a princess and she's happy about having Queen Frigga as a mother and Thor and Loki like siblings but what makes her happier is the Goddess of Death.

"Hela? My Queen?" it was already dark and quiet but Y/N stood in the garden holding a book.

"In here, my darling." a hand pulled her up in a tree

"I missed you." Aeria smiled before kissing the Goddess's cheek "I missed you too." Hela gladly accepted the kiss, pulling her for another one.

Of course, they grew older and after spending days, months, and years with each other. Let's just say the two developed feelings for each other but is too shy to admit it and still kept their interaction a secret.