Chapter 4

Frigga sighed while walking back and forth in the throne room. She was worried for Aeria and Hela, what if Odin finds out that Hela disobeyed him?

"Mom?" the Queen stopped and spun to see who called her, in the dark stood the Goddess of Death, her daughter "Do you have a problem, Hela? What can mother do for you?" she softly asked.

"You do very well as an illusion manipulator, don't you? Can you send Aeria a copy of me? I want to make sure if she's alright." it was hard for the princess to ask a favor since she's used to doing everything on her own as she raised herself.

Frigga nodded "Of course, I can do that. Just let me finish talking to your father and I will visit you."

"Thank you, Mother." as soon as Hela left, Odin arrived and by the look on his face, he was not happy.

"You knew." Odin looked at his wife.

"Knew what?" Frigga asked "About Hela and Aeria! A general told me that Hela and that witch have been seeing each other and you know!" Odin yelled

"So what if I did? They are not children anymore!"

"Hela disobeyed me. She did not kill Aeria!"

"If I was Hela I wouldn't kill the girl either, Odin! And if I were you, I would just simply tell the girl to leave Asgard, not kill her!"

Silence fell upon the hall.

"Hela is starting to rebel against me."

Frigga nodded, she knew the reason why. Hela wanted to rule over the whole universe, the entire cosmos and Odin didn't. Now that her powers are out of control and are far too strong she has the guts to become vengeful against her father.

"Her powers are out of control."

"You worry that she'll be stronger than you?" Frigga said "Is that it, Odin?" she asked, it's been obvious ever since she first met Hela. The princess was a child Odin raised to be a to kill and become an executioner, Hela only knows how to kill and fight, she doesn't remember any of her childhood memories. All she has are the images of every war she won and every realm she conquered.

"I have to get rid of her if she continues rebelling against me." Odin shut his eyes close "No! You are not getting rid of our daughter or at least, my daughter!" Frigga snapped at him, angrily.

"Her bloodlust cannot be stopped, Frigga and if this continues the world w–"

"Hela is the Goddess of Death!"

Frigga grabbed the tip of her dress "You are not going to do anything to my daughter, Odin." she left.

After spending days on Earth, Aeria finally found a way to keep up with their living. Turns out they just wait for something to occur or they make the first move. With the help of Natasha and Tony, she learned easily what humans do and don't do

But every day and night, she couldn't help but wish for Hela to visit her. Although, she never did again after they confessed their love for each other.

"You dozed off." Steve snapped in front of Aeria, they were in a taco store since Bruce and Nat wanted some tacos even though Tony wanted shawarma but he was outvoted.

"I just thought of Hela." Aeria muttered.

"Seems like it." Steve chuckled "You humans laugh at little things, it's beginning to terrorize me." Aeria made a face before grabbing the paper bag and leaving the store with the man following her.

"We have emotions that's why." Steve said.

"Yes and people like me who came from other planets also have that too, Mr. Rogers." she told him, sparing him a glance over her shoulder.