Chapter 3

In the darkest place to be ever found stood a tall woman with a blade in her hand. The Goddess of Death walked out of the prison cell and hissed when she saw something of gold –her father.

Odin stared at her "I need you to do something."

Hela raised an eyebrow, rolling her eyes "The war just ended, what do you want now?"

Odin sighed "Bring Thor, Loki, and Aeria back."

Hela's head snapped up when she heard Aeria's name coming out of the man's mouth "Where are they?"

"On Midgard."

Back on Earth, dark clouds started gathering and a few sounds of thunder was heard "Thor stop it." Tony snapped "It's not me, I swear." Thor raised his hands proving he's innocent and they all laughed.

Aeria suddenly became quiet when she felt this familiar presence, who was it? She can't remember.

The sound of thunder only got worse "Seriously–"

Hundreds of blades rained inside the building, Aeria immediately recognized those blades, she blocked herself with her arm, avoiding the blades as she recognized them. Everyone who was hiding for their lives looked at the door when it fell.

The Goddess of Death kicked the door down without any effort or strength being used, behind her was her loyal giant wolf Fenris.

"Hela..." Aeria whispered

"Who's this now?!" Pepper asked.

"We don't know!" Thor answered "But judging by the way she looks, she's probably evil and here to kill us all!" the God of Thunder yelled.

Tony was about to suit up when the Goddess of Death grabbed the three Asgardians and threw them towards Fenris, the wolf trapped both brothers in his paw and tossed Aeria back to Hela.

"What are you doing?" Aeria yelled.

"Bringing you back. You do not belong here and you do not leave Asgard without telling me!" Hela yelled back, eyes fueled with blind anger and fury.

"You're not the boss of me!" Aeria hissed.

"Maybe I'm not but I am the Goddess of Death and I can do whatever I want with everyone and everything. Including you." Hela grabbed Aeria's jaw firmly and forced the girl to look at her "You said you were loyal to me, you devoted your heart to me, and you are mine." the goddess hissed.

Even before Aeria could talk again, they were sucked into a green portal. The girl struggled to loosen Hela's grip from her jaw but the goddess was terribly strong that she had no choice.

"I just wanted to have some fun." she explained.

"Do you not have fun when you're with me?" Hela asked, removing her grip "I do but of course I want to have more fun! With new people!" those words hit the goddess like a bullet, she thought those people were trying to replace her in Aeria's life.

"Dad ordered me to bring you back, don't you ever try to leave Asgard again without his or Mom's permission!"

"Err, excuse me? Who are you?" Loki asked "Shut up when I'm not talking to you" Hela hissed "Who ordered you to bring us back?" Thor asked, Hela wielded a blade from her hand before looking back at Aeria "Your useless father, Odin." she gasped when Hela stabbed her chest, the brothers watched in horror as blood came gushing down from her chest.

"Hela..."

"Odin ordered me to execute you."

"Aeria!" the brothers yelled, Thor lifted his hammer but before he could throw it. The Goddess of Death's blades were already stabbed right through their chest.