I Rewatched Quest And Its Heartbreaking

Hey! It's been a while, sorry I've been super busy with uni work.
Also, I spilt water on my laptop yesterday. It's completely dead. Help. Advice. I need it.
Anyway...
For the last 2 weeks I've been doing coursework and binge watching Quest, everyones favourite series by Stampy and Squid.
I hadnt watched the series from start to finish, I think the first episode I had ever watched was the one with Absgerm or however its spelt lol

I'm genuinely kind of emotional, maybe it's because Squid's about to become a dad, maybe because of stress and sleep deprivation.

Quest is a beautiful beautiful series, like genuinely, each episode is a visual time capsule, Depicting their relationship, right from when they didn't really know each other well, to when they were in the height of their fame, still in complete shock from it all, with no girlfriends, still living at home with their parents and obviously recording like five episodes in one go. Then to 2015, when, even then, they were starting to drift apart and it wasn't coming as naturally as it had done in the past. Towards the end they were two completely different people than the two boys that started recording that little series. They do have an unbreakable bond, and a whole lot of respect for each other.
I've been watching Shady Oaks quite a bit recently, and anytime someone mentions Stampy, squid always lights up saying 'what about me?'.
I think if Squid's son ever binge watches Quest he'll have a lot of fun, I certainly am, even though I'm 7 years older now than when I first watched it, my sense of humour obviously hasn't changed that much and I still remember specific moments that made me cry laughing.

Anyway... Umm... Reckon Squid and Nicole are going to name their kid any of the names that their kids have been called in my books?
I think we had James, Ash, Ollie, Cooper, not sure if there was any others?? I mean, he definitely won't be called any of them I'm sure Nicole is much more creative. Omg imagine if he called him Joseph (he wont) haha  ummm I wonder. Oh I'm just so happy for them.

I hope you're all doing alright and that Covid isnt messing you up completely. Stay safe and well xx