STAMPY & SQUID...

After reading the comments of my last chapter about the AllSorts splitting up I sort of wondered, what does this mean for the two friends? Stampy and Squid?

Now before this all stars let's take it way back to.. Let's say when they first met. I was listening to their first podcasts together and I could hear that they immediately bonded. This was before they had any other minecraft friends, or YouTube friends in general. If you've watched some of their old videos recently you'll see that they were such good friends then, even just simple things that Squid said in FeedTheBeast "oh you make me laugh Stampy."
Every single series they had they did together. Now, they only have building time and it's ending.
Now with the drama with AllSorts Squid is probably wondering which group he prefers, Stampy's group or his group. It's easy to see that Ash and him are best friends but Squid seemed to completely ignore the fight this morning- however he did tweet have a good Sunday 😀💙

In almost every situation I think that you could replace an emoji with a ...
So let's fix up his tweet have a good Sunday......

So... He's basically trying to ignore the fact that he's highly disappointed with his friend and that he is basically apologising for his friend.

Going off topic a bit here but don't you feel that when you speak to someone that is even like only one year older than you, you feel like they are the hierarchy and you don't want to cause an argument with them...

Both Stampy and Ash are older than Squid by a couple years, now many people say that the age gap thing doesn't affect them above the age of like twenty but I don't quite believe that. I get it, you don't go to school and years in university have a mixture of ages but you still feel inclined to listen to older people, well, polite people do anyway.

Do you think this whole situation would be any different if Squid was the oldest?
There was a MAC podcast a couple of months ago where Stampy told squid all the things that he didn't like about him, then he asked squid and he didn't say anything when we all know fine rightly that he had a load of things he wanted to say but he didn't feel like he should have told him. Do you think that before they met their other YouTube friends and when it was just Stampy and Squid, would he have said what he really felt. We can easily see with James and Speedy, his younger friends, he is the leader- is it to do with subscribers? Probably? Do you think Squid would be the hierarchy if Stampy had fewer subscribers than him. Or does Stampy have more subscribers because he is the hierarchy? However looking back at when Squid had more subscribers than him, Stampy was still very much in charge.
Just hope Squid isn't being peer pressured ...

But you see Stampy still thinks that he and Squid are still best friends- that last episode of Quest when Stampy was saying 'best friends poop together' squid just laughed, he didn't say 'best friends' obviously because Stampy isn't his best friend... (See the way I'm writing ... Instead of emojis) but I think Stampy is starting to realise that there probably won't be another series after building time...

The podcast is slowly dying, building time is 'stale' according to Squid. They don't have another series. I'm sorry but the famous and the favourite Stampy and Squid duo is coming to their end, after hundreds of adventure maps, videos, conventions.. It is pretty sad, I'll admit, the first minecraft video that I ever watched was of both of them, and I'll miss them two being together.. Hopefully they'll do something, I hope an adventure map of some sort is suggested and they get closer again, but poor Stampy, he doesn't record with anyone else but Sqaishey and Squid, and I think that if they stop recording together Stampy might loose the fun in recording, what I'm trying to say is, their channels hit a high in 2014, that's when I really loved their channels and watched their videos religiously, however now.. Three years later, their channels will never get that high ever again, we are past the half way point.