A little happy MAC & Cheese Update

I know, I keep saying that I'm gonna stop following them, but I just love em. So here we go..
they're collaborating again.

Let's do the Squid and Ash part first..
If you didn't know, then I'll fill you in. Last year Ash proposed to his girlfriend Izzy in front of the 'All Sorts' crew, a company which never got started. Basically, all these people shared a house; Amy Lee, James, Ash and Speedy, and Squid and Nicole owned the place.
Those 6 were absolute besties, and they all went out for dinner, just before they all moved out of the offices, and Ash proposed to Izzy, asking Squid to be the best man. Everyone inevitably said yes.  Then, less than a month later, nobody spoke to each other.
Squid and Ash were best mates and recorded almost every day for three-four years. Then it suddenly stopped. Both of them claimed that they wanted to 'do their own thing' but as Squid and Nicole fell out big time with Speedy (Speedy somehow offended Nicole and they all unfollowed each other). Ash and Speedy stayed friends, and nobody really spoke to Squid except James and often Amy. (I kind of think that Amy and Speedy are going out? I'm not sure, those two confuse me.) anyway, for a whole year they didn't speak, and then out of the blue, today! They started liking each other's photos again, and suddenly in Squid's livestream he went and played with Ash.. like what?! When did this happen?! And it's kind of nice, I mean don't get me wrong I was pretty sick of ash being in every video of 2016 but I found it like a nice throwback to see them playing together again. I don't know if Squid is still gonna be the best man, but I'm sure he'll go to the wedding, whenever it is.

And then there's Stampy and Sqaishey. The loved-up couple. Who, even after admitting they're getting married they still friend-zone each other.
Stampy's best man, I assume, is gonna be a guy called Oliver Guy; (I'm re-reading this and the pun was totally unintentional) he went to Uni with Stampy and they've been keeping in touch a lot. (I followed Oli on Instagram cuz he's a cool artist, and then boom they know each other) I like Oli, I think he brings out a bit of badness in Stampy that he hadn't got in his videos. (Stamps was a bit drunk in one of Oli's insta stories lol) Oli and his partner/wife/girlfriend, idk. They were in Sqaishey's recent video.
Stampy hasn't uploaded a minecraft video in over a month!!! Shut the front door!!! Is Stampy even a cat anymore?!!!
Anyway- according to Sqaishey they're getting married in the new year. Lovely lovely lovely... STAMPY MADE A VIDEO WITH SQUID I REPEAT STAMPY MADE A VIDEO WITH SQUID.
Okay so it hasn't even uploaded yet, and I'm not even sure if it has Squid's voice, it might not even be a collaboration, in fact it probably isn't. But according to Squid's livestream today (boy I learnt a lot from those 10 minutes of livestream) he recorded a video on Stampy's fortnite challenge thing. And I'm not a fortnite player, but if they're recording together then I'll watch it over and over again.

In other news, Tom and Joany, who, I dare say I forgot about a little bit, they seem to be doing really well and are still together. Tom passed his degree with 1st class honours, proud of that wee guy. Also, everyone's being lovely to Mini Muka. Netty and Martyn still aren't married, but I've got no idea when that's gonna be. God, everyone's getting married aren't they.. come on no one has actually been married yet!
I'm a little bit weirded out, as I'm the same age as Sqaishey was when she got with Stampy.. am I gonna find a rich 23 year old this year?? I think not.

Anyway! That's the tea! It's good tea, nice herbal tea (I'm not a tea drinker). It's hot chocolate.
So, in conclusion. Everyone seems to be alright. :)