A-levels, driving and jobs and have sqampy broken up?

Hello again! Just popped in to have a check and see if everyone's alright.
Had a look at a few of you guys' books- jeez that drama going on! Lol fortunately I don't have that problem anymore because me and my friends just can't be bothered to fall out because of..
A-Levels! (smooth transition ikr) I've gotta choose my a-level subjects if I want to stay in school- Which I intend on doing. If you aren't familiar with a-levels, they are an 'advanced' level education. So it's the exams people usually do in college, but my school had a sixth form so I'm staying.
We've gotta choose from 3 to 4 subjects and I'm stuck:
I definitely want to do Moving image arts, it's where you create films and your homework is basically to binge watch stuff on Netflix and plus the teacher is cool. I'm also thinking of Art History- after visiting Florence and Rome with the school I'm obsessed with Micheal Angelo, and wanna learn about more artists.
I love music, I'm grade 8 in piano and I couldn't live without it. However I'm not sure how good I am at the written stuff, like interpreting songs and stuff.
I'm also thinking of English, because.. y'know.. I like writing.. 
and maybe geography, because I just adore travelling and learning about different places (why d'ya think I wrote the boat trip)
So.. I've gotta choose by tomorrow... I dunno something will turn up and hopefully I'll get motivated to do one or the other.

Also! Driving- I'm working on my theory test and I'm hoping that by this time next year I'll be able to drive about. But in order to buy a car I kinda need a job... so... ehhh.. I really don't want to get a job... I can't speak to people.. ewwwhh..

In other news! I've been on and off Twitter- and like wtf has happened?! I know that the MAC is like 'so five years ago' but I loved them so I didn't wanna completely disregard them.
Okay, first and foremost, Sqaishey is just being damn right annoying. Like, she gave this indifferent tweet of 🐥 💛 and then went off Twitter for nearly three weeks! Like she's got loads of fans she can't just do that!
Stamps was pretty inactive as well- like he just did his 600th video in his lovely world thingy and he didn't even tweet out. His last direct tweet was almost two weeks ago. What is going on with those two? I know they like to keep themselves to themselves but as famous youtubers you've sort of got a duty to let people know that you're alive! So I'm assuming they're either taking a huge holiday in America or something, or they've split up. Sqaishey doesn't upload and Stamps probably prerecorded all his videos like two months ago, there's no way of knowing what's going on with them.
(Rant over)

Anyway I hope alls good :)
I'm not gonna be publishing much more on this little account unless something happens- I've got a load of unpublished non-Mac related books on my other account @esemce