-2018-

Much of this is written like diary entries as I journaled throughout the year. A lot happened in 2018 and this really gives you an insight!

January
Nothing really happens in January most years. Except this year it snowed. It never snows a lot where I live, but it was so deep! We got several days off school to get our skis out of the garage and we went skiing down the lane. I also spent my time training my little puppy Bonnie.
I completed my home economics practical! It was sooo stressful! But I did well in it! (I mean I blew up a lemon but nobody noticed!)
Bare in mind I don't really like most of the stuff I made;
Starter: red Lentil soup with sun-dried tomato and olive bread (this was actually pretty nice)
Another starter!: smoked salmon on a couscous salad (I don't like fish and I don't like couscous but apparently it was alright)
Main course: Thai lemongrass chicken curry with basmati rice (it was alright tbh)
Dessert: apple crumble and custard.
(I mean I make the best crumble so it was my signature!)

February
This was probably one the best months of my life. It started off with an Art trip. - but no ordinary art trip.
On the 6th February I wrote the second-last chapter for The Twisted Alternative, which ended pretty sadly, a couple hours later we flew from Dublin to Rome. I sat beside my best friend Ciara on the plane, we travelled through the night, had hundreds of hot chocolates and coffee for my friend Meabh.
We arrived in Rome at about 8am and had the three hour drive to where we had lots of pizza before we went to the Vatican in the rain.
We then slept the whole way through a 5 hour bus journey to Florence.
Our hotel was awful!! But hilariously awful! The 2* hotel didn't quite understand the term vegetarians and thought that they just ate vegetables..

But apart from the 3 day old food on the floor and the tiny bedrooms we had so much fun! We toured so many art galleries and I was with my best friendsAnd the best teachers and we went to the coolest places

And the best teachers and we went to the coolest places..
-leaning tower of Pisa
-Sienna
-Florence
-Assisi

I wrote the final chapter of the twisted alternative after I came home and it was happy because Florence changed my mind

March
March was another one of those blurry months, but I remember it snowed again. Which was weird. I went to a piano competition and won 1st prize... which sounds really good... however... yeh I was the only person who turned up :p
Went on a trip to the planetarium with the physics department and everything was good, learned a lot and it got me really interested into the formation of stars and planets.
Although I had a pretty bad experience with my music teacher. She listened to my composition and said straight up that it sounded terrible. So I walked right out of the classroom.
Did my piano exam and got a merit! Chose my A Levels, Moving Image Arts, Art History, Music and English.