Update

Update from my last post on this.

I never made that film.
I filmed a few scenes. It was looking really good.
Was beginning to feel quite confident.
But everything got too much.

I collapsed in school. Completely blacked out.
That was the first time I'd ever went home early from school.
And happened to be my last ever day of school.

So I'm getting alevel predicted grades. Hoping for 2Bs and a C so I can get into Uni.
Going to study film.
If coronavirus stuff doesn't clear up then I'll take a gap year.
Mum has had 3 sessions of chemotherapy, one every 3 weeks.
Her survival rate is increasing, however I don't think they're giving her the best dosage of chemo, so it's not killing off all the cancer cells..
God I don't even know.
She's okay at the moment, actually she's amazing. Rocking the bald look.
I just wish I'd have a guarantee that she'd be here in Christmas. I just want that. All I want in the world.
I had booked for me and my friends to go to Croatia this summer. So that'll most likely be cancelled.

On the bright side.
I've had the alone time that I needed.
My mental health is already so much better.
And I feel better about having left school. Actually I'm so glad it's over. I can finally breathe.
And of course I'm gutted I couldnt say goodbye to my friends and my teachers, but I've got my family which is so much better.

Anyway, I hope you're all okay. Don't know what your situations are wherever in the world you are, just hope life isn't being too hard on you.