Goodbye MAC

It's funny when I realise that I've been watching Stampy for nearly 6 years.  When I think of a face of my childhood, I know I'll think of him.

He announced today that.. basically, he's stopping making minecraft videos- this time next year I'm not sure if he'll be making videos at all. I think it's safe to say that he and squid will never collaborate again, despite what they say. And, juxtaposing from my previous pleads, I almost hope they won't; because it won't be the same, after two years of not making videos together. It'll be awkward, and it won't be as funny.

Can we take a moment for our hearts to break at Squid's reply?

Squid had a massive fall out with Speedy, which has since cut him off with Ash

Squid had a massive fall out with Speedy, which has since cut him off with Ash. It's quite weird isn't it, considering he and Ash spoke almost every day and we were basically sick of their content together. He's become friends with SB, who was basically a Stampy-wannabe but he seems to now be a fortnite guy... I don't wanna seem like one of those boring people but I'm not a big fan of fortnite, probably cuz I haven't played a video game in about five years (excluding Mario Cart; of course).

And as for me, well.. life goes on. I've got a job, I hate the job. But it's my second last year of school, and I've been saving up to travel around Europe over the summer with my friends. Im working on a short film and I'm writing out my form for university. I've got a car, I've got my theory test tomorrow and my practical in a couple months.. when I started watching those two clowns I was eleven and I had just moved into a new school, I hated it, those two gave me something to look forward to, and something to laugh about. And a reason to love Monday's.
Good memories, right? The best.

So.. as a thank you, I'm gonna make a hella big edit. Like a montage from beginning to end of their six years on YouTube. I don't know if I want to wait till Stamps gets married next spring, so I can get wedding photos. But I'm in the planning stages now- this is so sad I'm saying goodbye to my childhood ;(  -I've been going around on twitter asking for a couple of voice recordings or even just a video of them saying thanks and what the MAC has meant to them over the past couple years. So if any of you guys wanna be in the video then comment or something or tag me with a video of you talking about the MAC.

I know I haven't been the biggest fan, but I've always liked those two. I couldn't just watch them go without saying a little thank you. :)