Probably the end of the MAC + Co

What's wrong with Sqaishey?
She's got Chronic fatigue syndrome
It's a pretty much incurable illness, symptoms are extreme tiredness, dizziness e.c.t

Basically, Sqaishey will find it difficult to go back to YouTube as her health won't get much better in the next couple years, it could even last forever.
Martyn Littlewood's ex girlfriend of whom he'd been going out with for about 4 years had this illness, And eventually after considering proposing to her broke off the relationship because he found it too hard to help her and deal with work.
Personally I don't think Stamps will break up with her, he really cares about her and you can see that in a lot of his vlogs and tweets although it's pretty obvious that he hasn't been quite as happy recently.

In other news, Ash and Izzy got engaged, Squid is best man. It's just a sign of moving on isn't it? Let's face it Stampy and Squid won't be recording any more videos together. They finished the loop.

The Stampy and Squid Journey

They started off with a podcast
They then did some build battles
They they started a series called Quest
They started challenge videos
They did their first adventure map
They did their first hunger games map
...
They did their last hunger games map
They did their last adventure map
They did their last challenge video
They finished Quest.
They finished their last built battle (building time)
They recorded their last podcast

And let's be real- the last time they saw each other in person was a year ago in Minecon.

Ash and Izzy have their little happy ever after.
Amy Lee has moved out.
Speedy has stopped editing for Squid and has moved on to make it his career.
Pretty sure Squids planning on pulling out the ring for Nicole soon.

Even the change in minecraft I think is effecting Stampy- apart from the obvious questions, I think the end of Lovely world will be it. Although technically there should be 4 more years of the series, I do believe that he is going to start changing to 3 lovely world videos a week which would end the series in just over 2 1/2 years. You may think that that is ages away but let's remind you of some stuff..
Crazy Craft (iballisticsquid w/ Stampy + Ash) started 3 years ago
Building time started 2 years ago
This day exactly 2 years ago we saw the last of L for Lee
Sqampy started three years ago.
Time travellers started 2 years ago
Race to the Moon 4 years ago

So I'm sure some of this will make you feel a bit old, it definitely made me go wow. Even just think about you in school 2 years ago, doesn't take that long does it?

Kinda sad right? But I'm happy for them all moving on with their lives and gradually become huge. It's nice having known them from pretty much the start and now they're stars. I'm sorry for Stamps + Sqaish but I'm sure they'll learn to live with it with a bit of medication :)