SQUID AND SQAISHEY HATE EACHOTHER?!

I have some things to tell you. But I don't want you to go the wrong way about it.

In January 2016 Squid uploaded a 'let's talk' on bullying.
He spoke about the way he retaliated and fought back.

Sqaishey left a comment stating that you should never fight someone and you should always tell an adult.

This infuriated me.

So... I tweeted out a long paragraph to her saying that Squids video took courage and was spoken from the heart and that you shouldn't criticise him.

-and she replied.

She said something along the lines of, I'm not criticising this is just my opinion, please respect opinions.

I deleted my original tweet but I wish I didn't. I wish I replied to her, then why didn't you respect his or something like that. Because I am never going to forget what Sqaishey did.

Also, after that Sqaishey and Squid unfollowed eachother on Twitter.
Nicole, squids girlfriend also unfollowed Sqaishey as did Ash and a few of his other friends.

Now recently Squid had a Halloween party, Nicole put out a tweet saying something along the lines of 'you should never let someone hold you back from going to your friends just because they don't like them'

I replied, some YouTube couples remind me of that with a cat emoji 🐱 and a duck emoji 🐥

Ash and Nicole liked that tweet, which makes me think that Squid invited Stampy and Sqaishey wouldn't let him go.

And I think it all started from that bullying video. And I would hate to think that Sqaishey was part of the reason Squid didn't upload any more let's talk videos.

What are your opinions after reading this?