chapter thirty - five | kali ma

thirty five

thirty five

kali ma

the formatting here is gonna be kind of weird. just bear with me.

THREE DAYS BEFORE THE ATTACK
Asking Murayama if he wanted to move in with me was one of the scariest things I've ever done, and I was almost kidnapped by Doubt, as well as having taken on the Mighty Warriors single handedly, so that was saying something.

When I'd first asked him, he couldn't wipe that stupid smile off his face. "So the sex was just that good then?"

"Oh be quiet!" I shot back, my face turning red as I hit the boy playfully with a dish cloth. "My dad is moving out and I kinda miss having you around."

"Wait, you're being serious?" Nakazono raised an eyebrow "You like having him around?"

"Nakazono, have I ever told you how annoying you are?" Murayama asked

"Once or twice."

We were hanging out in the kitchen at Oya, I was making lunch for the full-timers, and I'm not exactly sure why Nakazono was there. I'd put money on the fact that he was probably just waiting for me to turn my back so he could steal food. These men had no life skills whatsoever.

"Nakazono, don't you have somewhere else to be? A girlfriend to go and bother." I asked, a desperate attempt to get him to go away

"No to the first one, yes to the second but her crazy family is in town from Rascals territory this weekend and I don't want to deal with that."

Excuses, excuses. "Speaking of crazy family, Murayama, my dad wants to meet you properly this time."

Nakazono snorted. "Properly? What does that mean?"

"It means he answered a phone call from my father while I was asleep, and then didn't tell me."

Murayama shrugged. "He seems like a nice guy. I think he likes me."

I raised an eyebrow. "Are you willing to bet money on that? He's been telling me to avoid Oyakou since I could walk places on my own."

"With good reason." Nakazono agreed

"Why are you still here?"

"I'm hungry, and you're cooking?"

Rolling my eyes, I turned back to the pasta I was making. The war between the full timers had gotten worse now that Shibaman and Tsuji were fighting, sending fractures all through Todoroki's Faction. Shibaman hadn't even come in to school today, and I had a sneaking suspicion that if we were to call Katsunari, they'd tell us that Shizuka hadn't either. 

Sakura had come back for a second day, but was only planning on staying for the morning before her real teachers at her real school got suspicious. She reminded me so much of myself when I was her age.