Chapter 3 - Edited

Chapter 3: Premium 

- Austin -

Bzzz. Bzzz. Bzzz. BANG!

I woke up and looked around the blurry room. After a few seconds my vision cleared and I saw Korey, with her head on my chest and her leg draped across mine. I smiled and replaced my body with a pillow. As I got off the bed I saw my phone on the floor. It started to vibrate again, so I quickly grabbed it, and silenced it by pressing the volume rocker. I looked at the bed to make sure Korey didn't wake up. She looked so peaceful, like she had no care in the world. But, I know that's the total opposite.

I felt so bad for all the trouble I caused her, but today seemed like old times. After that kiss, we cuddled and watched movies for the remainder of the night. I want her to know its not about the sex, I really do love her and I'm trying so hard to win her back. I feel like I'm trying to do mission impossible. I know if I leave Lana, I'm risking my life and Korey's. I'm risking both our lives every time I come see her.

I kissed her forehead and quietly left out the room. As I got down the steps, my phone vibrated again. I checked the screen to see its Lana calling. Damn, I thought she'd still be sleep. It's 11:30. She goes to sleep everyday at 7 and wakes up at 4 in the morning. I didn't answer, I just let it ring as I locked Korey's door, and head to my truck.

I hopped in the car and when Lana called again, I answered.

"Wassup?" I said, obviously bored with the conversation already.

"Baby, where are you? I'm worried sick!" She cooed. I had to play nice. As much as I wanted to kick her to the curb and run away with Korey, I had to keep in mind who she was. Who her family was. What that last name, Lawrence, meant. The danger I could, if I wasn't already, be in. 

"I'm sorry bae, I'm on the way now. I got tied up wit the boys." I lied, and she giggled. So annoying compared to Korey's.

"Hurry up, I got a little somethin' for you...." She trailed off seductively and I can't lie and say I didn't know what that was. As much as I love Korey, I am a man with needs, and she wasn't givin' it up, but Lana was. Opportunity, opportunity.

"On the way!" I said again, and hang up as I high tailed to our house.

____________________________________________________

- Korey -

I rolled over, and to my dismay, Austin wasn't there.

Sigh.

I opened my eyes, no note or nothing. Here we go again! Same 'ole shit, just a different day. But, it's my fault for believing him, taking him back. I'm just glad I didn't have sex with him again; that would've really made me look like the dumbass I was already feeling I was. I got up and went to the bathroom. After I handled my business and washed my hands, I hear Keyshia Cole's voice coming from my bedroom.

You pushed me far, You brought me to this.

You had my heart, but then you blew it 

I'm so over you, go get lost  

Boy, who'd do you think that you are?

Trust and believe me, you're gonna need me 

Trust and believe me, she'll never be me

And I'm so ever you, go get lost 

Boy, I don't know who you think you are

I chuckled as the music went through my ears and thoughts clouded my mind. Those lyrics really fit my situation, huh? I needed to get over Austin for good. He's living the perfect little life. He has two women, and he gets the best of them both.