Chapter 8 - Part 1 - Edited

Chapter 8 - Part 1: Temptation

- Jonathan -

Korey shook her thigh impatiently. The suspense was killing her and I knew she wanted to know where I was taking her. She sighed loudly as I pulled up to our first spot for the evening. I smiled as I watched the scene before me. I hoped she loved it.

I killed the engine and got out so I could open the door for her. Immediately, I heard the soft music of a harp playing. I shook my head. I wonder what people would think, seeing Jonathan Lawrence doing all this romantic shit for a female--one he just met nonetheless. But, I didn't care. I liked Korey, and I just wanted to make her feel special, because she was special to me.

I opened the door and I saw her thigh still shaking, so I bent down and kissed it, making her freeze. When she didn't move for another few moments, I took initiative and picked her up bridal style. Horrible idea.

How was I supposed to focus on this date when she had on that tempting ass dress, hugging every nook and cranny of her thick body, and that tempting mango perfume, flowing through my nostrils and tingling my senses? I kicked my car door close gently and walked up to the gate, waiting for them to open it. I could have put her down by now, but I felt like she was right where she belonged.

"Baby, where are you taking me?" She asked, wrapping her arms around my neck, then kissing it. I was taken aback, because that simple gesture had me and my body going crazy. I really needed to put her down.

I put her on her feet then told her, "Alright, we're here. You can stop being nosy." Going behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist. She spun around and untied the tie around her eyes. I loved the way she brightly smiled when she saw me, like I was making her happy. When she leaned in, I gripped her waist tighter, pulling her closer into me, and then she ran her hands up my chest, until her arms were secured behind my neck.

Just as my lips brushed hers, she lightly pulled my curly hair, exposing my neck. She licked from my Adam's apple to my lips, ending with a peck. That shit was sexy as hell! Now she was making me want to skip all this and take her straight to the room I got us. Now, I know how it looks, but I really just wanted to do whatever she wanted. Maybe watch a movie, or a little touching if I'm lucky, but I know she ain't the type to get down like that, so I wasn't even expecting to get any tonight for real.

"Can I turn around?" she whispered, looking into my eyes, and I smirked, nodding. She smiled back and turned around, facing the beautiful view. I looked down to find her mouth open agape and eyes just as wide.

"Jonathan," She whispered. I smiled as I saw the candle filled walkway, and two harp players. I nodded in the older men's direction and they gave a half smile back.

Korey turned around and I was planning to be smart and tease her a little bit, saying, 'I know, you're welcome.' But, then she jumped in my arms hugging me tight. My hands were right under her plump ass, and I gave it a playful squeeze. Looking over her shoulder at one of the musicians, who's eyes had seem to grow, I growled lowly, pulling the skirt of her dress down so her whole ass wasn't out for them to see. She laughed in the crook of my neck before pulling away, and giving me a wet kiss on the lips. It was a simple peck, but it had so much emotion behind it. I could feel that shit. 

"Thanks, Jonathan. No one has ever done anything like this," she said looking around the area, pointing, "for me before, and I appreciate it so much." I gave her addictive lips another kiss before putting her down on her small feet.

"Anything for you, lets go." I said, taking her hand. We walked through the pathway, just talking and getting to know each other better. I was having a good time with her.