Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

*Korey's P.O.V - The Morning After*

I rolled over to see Jonathan wide awake. Okay, not creepy at all..

"Hey beautiful. Morning." He smiled, and I smiled back. He pulled me into his warm body, locking me in his embrace, and gave me a quick peck.

"Good morning handsome." I said smiling, running my hand through his curly hair. He closed his eyes and a soft moan left his lips. I bit my lip, because he didn't even realize, as I started to massage his scalp.

"Mm, Korey, I love you massaging my head." I almost busted out laughing, but I just continued on for a few more minutes.

"Okay pretty boy, I'm going to go find some food." I said, getting out the bed.

He pulled me into him so i couldn't get up.

"What I tell yo ass? Stop calling me that girls shit." He said, biting my neck. I squirmed on top of him, and then squeezed his morning glory.

He loosened up, and I took the opportunity to jump up and immediately felt a breeze. What the...

"I fell asleep with a shirt on.." I said, looking at Jonathan who was smiling wide. He is not slick! What did he do with his freaky self?

"What you do?" I said looking at him like he was guilty.

'"Shit, you was tangled up in my shirt. I just wanted to relieve you. Damn! You can't give yo man no morning kiss or nothin.." He said, turning over. He think he can play the guilt card on me.uh uh, not gone happen!

"Aw baby, c'mere." I said, sweetly, and he immediately snuggled into my lap, laying his head on my bare breasts like a little baby. My baby.

I began to massage his scalp, and his eyes closed. I kissed his neck, and then I licked up his jawline. I saw his gym shorts form a tent. Haha! Too easy.

"Bae" I whispered in his ear, and he moaned in response.

"Get yo ass up!" I yelled, and left him there to run off and make breakfast. He fell off the bed! Oops!! I turned around to see him glaring at me as he got up. I blew him a kiss, before running out the room.

I hummed my way into the kitchen area. My nipples were really hard, considering it was like super cold in here! I should grab a shirt, but who cares! What's the fun in that?

*

I was flipping pancakes, when I felt warm hands cup my breasts. I gasped, and fell back into the warm hands.

"You're so silly baby! After breakfast, I got something for you." I said reaching for his..

"What the fuck!" I yelled as I felt the tiny package. Not Jonathan. I slowly turned around to see a smirking Mr. Sawyer. I screamed loud as the glass spatula broke into pieces on the Granite floor. I fell out right there.

"BABY!" Jonathan yelled, shaking my body, and my eyes fluttered open.

"Shit." I whispered, popping up. Just a dream. But, was it?

~*~

"I really had an amazing time, Jonathan." I said as we pulled into my driveway. He smirked, cutting the engine.

"Me too baby." He said, leaning into me until our lips connected. It was soft and gentle.

"I wish you'd tell me what was up with that episode this morning."

I sighed. "I shouldn't have watched that movie yesterday, ima be okay. I hate horror movies." I lied. He just shook his head, and changed the subject.