[Bonus Chapter]

Bonus Chapter: The Honeymoon

- Korey -

I continued to run down the hall, and as I reached room 612, I realized Jon had the key. Chancing a glance over my shoulder, I saw him walking towards me slowly, smirking . That face had I'm coming for you, baby written all over it. I bit my lip, moving slow as he was, not sure what he'd do. 

Shit. 

Out of no where, he began running, and I giggled, turning back around, reaching the room door. A millisecond later, his hard body pressed my smaller frame into the hotel room door. I gasped at the feel of his hard erection pressing into the crack of my ass. His mouth was now on my neck, his thick lips brushing the sensitive skin. I could feel the whisper of his breath as one of his hands began to creep up my thigh.

I bit my lower lip, preventing the moan I so desperately wanted to vocalize--especially when his hands aggressively took possession of my breasts in the barely there fabric. My head tilted to the side as I moved my ass back on him, but his hips pushed against my ass harder, holding me to the door.

He cupped my heavy breasts in his large hands--even they couldn't sustain the enormity of them. They were now a double D. I smiled, thanking Kelise for blessing mommy with these jugs. 

I was unable to stifle the moan when he aggressively squeezed them, pinching my nipples with his index finger and thumb through the thin shirt. 

"Ah-mmm, Jon..."

"What, bae?" He asked huskily, grinding his dick into my needy body. We were in the hallway for God's sake!

"Room..." I moaned, trying to turn in his arms, but he bit me where my neck and shoulder connected. That nigga knew that was my spot! I bit my lip, feeling his hand lower down to my shorts, his hand creeping inside, and I panted, awaiting his warm hand to dip into my honey filled cave. Silk and slick, ready for him to come inside.

But then he stopped, and I heard him chuckle behind me as he backed away.

I closed my eyes, slowing my heart rate down. He loved teasing me, but I didn't find it funny at all! He would mess around and start a war he won't be ready for. I was angry and horny--not a good combination.

"Asshole." I mumbled, opening my eyes to see the suite's door open. He was still laughing as we walked in. I pulled my purse over my shoulder, and tried to fight the smile tugging at the corner of my lips. He always could make me smile with the slightest effort--a gift and a curse.

It was beautiful in our suite, though. Nothing like any place I've ever been. There were wide windows that had a beautiful view of the waters. I was a little weary of the open space, but I doubt anyone would see us. It seemed secluded as we came in. Very intimate.

All of the windows had thin drapes over them, slightly blowing from the A.C. They were a tan color, going with the tan and soft mint green theme colors around the suite. I could see complimentary chocolate on the pillows, fluffy looking sheets, soft carpet! Ahh, I was in heaven.

Upon further inspection, I noticed there weren't any electronics, except a radio system. That was okay, we wouldn't need any thing but  a bed and a view. . . 

"So, what do you think Mrs. Lawrence?" Jon whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist. I tried to shrug him off me, but he only tightened his hold on me, picking me up around the waist and lifting me almost over his head.

"Okay, baby put me down! Jon!" I laughed as he threw me on the large circular-shaped California king bed. I smiled, looking up at the ceiling that was also made of glass. He laid beside me, sliding his arm under me and pulling me into him so I was half laying on his chest. My leg instinctively entangled between his as we mended together. 

"It has a cover, but I think we should leave it open." I smiled and nodded, looking at him. We were silent, taking in our surroundings. The calm sounds of the waters through the open windows, the soft colors. It was just so beautiful, and as I looked at the clear water. I wondered how it'd feel around my body, my bare body. . .